Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

You've been too long in the wilderness.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Berkut

Quote from: FunkMonk on January 30, 2017, 09:34:38 AM
Donald won't like this one bit.

You have to wonder how much stuff like that at this point is just strategy.

Poking Trump where he is known to be sensitive in order to get a reaction is not a terrible plan...
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

derspiess

Quote from: Berkut on January 30, 2017, 09:58:32 AM
Poking Trump where he is known to be sensitive in order to get a reaction is not a terrible plan...

It can be quite fun.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

viper37

Quote from: Berkut on January 30, 2017, 09:58:32 AM
That's what Obama did when he said he could have beaten Trump.  He was really furious on that one :P
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Syt

—Stephen Jay Gould

viper37

That should dispell the rumours of any Martians currently living in the US.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Syt on January 30, 2017, 10:38:09 AM

:frusty:

The Pope recycles once again paganism, this time the title of pontifex, bridge maker.  :rolleyes: