News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Cherry picked information. Even if it is true it is designed to tell a lie.

You can see similar stuff from charts showing how AMAZING Obama's presidency was.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Valmy

All probably true as well.

There is a reason the conservatives are harping on 'work force participation', it is a counter-point to the 'job creation' and 'unemployment' numbers. But it has been declining pretty steadily ever since the mid 90s for reasons that probably have little to do with Obama. Especially since Obama was unable to really do much in his term, which makes most of this debate pretty pointless.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

I'm sure the USSS appreciates the assistance from the Bikers for Trump.

Oexmelin

I never get the sheer hatred seeping out of these memes, the fetichization of violence.
Que le grand cric me croque !

katmai

Quote from: Oexmelin on January 20, 2017, 05:54:55 PM
I never get the sheer hatred seeping out of these memes, the fetichization of violence.
overcompensation, just ask derspicy.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 20, 2017, 05:54:05 PM

They're his personal militia :D
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Syt

He just wishes he had something like Putin's Night Wolves.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Oexmelin on January 20, 2017, 05:54:55 PM

They feel they are at an unfair disadvantage in verbal confrontation.

derspiess

Quote from: Syt on January 20, 2017, 06:03:07 PM

He just wishes he had something like Putin's Night Wolves.

Working on it.

grumbler

Every autocrat has his blackshirts.  Usually, autocrats are smart enough to make sure that they are not in, you know, literal black shirts, but Trump has never shown himself one of the smart autocrats.  :lol:
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

derspiess

CountDeMoney

Yes, and the combination leather jacket with matching over-patched vest offers the very versatility that ever biker needs, whether at the office writing racist internet forum comments, or for that after-hours-on-the-town-beating-faggots look.