News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaCroix

If you are my friend or considered me a friend at some point in your life please read this. I know its long but it's so so important for my well being:
I have been labeled a dangerous transphobic person by some members of the queer community of Minneapolis. I AM NOT A TRANS EXCLUSIONARY RADICAL FEMINIST. I AM NOT TRANSPHOBIC IN ANYWAY SHAPE OR FORM.

This conclusion of my character made overnight, has stemmed from an open call out letter from me to Erica a couple days ago. Erica is A non-Binary person I was friends with. Erica repeatedly broke emotional and sexual boundaries with a friend of mine and used their friendship as a tool to manipulate them. My public letter to Erica declaring Ericas intentions of "unpure and good"& "fraud of natural love" was me letting Erica know and everyone else know, that I knew Erica abused my friend repeatedly. with out actively slandering Ericas image by releasing details of the situation.

I am here acknowledging I have misgendered Erica for the first time in my life. I am here to share with anyone I know; it was transphobic of me to have said Ericas response to my original post (posted in the images here) "Were those of a typical aggressive white socialized male". Please be aware this has been the only time i have ever misgendered them and I apologize. Does misgendering someone a single time warrant me as a "Dangerous trans-exclusionary radical feminist?" According to some members of mothership and members of the mpls queer community, it does.

Over the last couple of days I have received threats of being physically abused by multiple people associated with Erica and Mothership, with Erica giving out my personal information so someone directly affiliated with Mothership can "find them and tase them". Them being me.
Never in my entire life would I have ever thought what I would've called the "safest space in Minneapolis" (my own quote)would actively join forces and plan to physically harm my well being, considering I used to attend madam before mothership was formed. I considered Madam a safe space for me as a Queer AFAB woman and at the time, years ago, it was. I cannot say the same for Mothership.

Erica, People who actively supported and engaged hate, some members of mothership have triggered my ptsd and have caused me unbelievable fear and stress. Labeling me transphobic for misgendering Erica a single time in regards of me letting them know I knew they (Erica) sexually and emotionally broke boundaries with someone I care about. I was attacked twice randomly on the streets of portland Oregon by men. Because of that and other traumatizing events through out my life, I have severe PTSD. I have attended trauma therapy for years to try regain peace within myself and trust in others.

Having multiple people threaten to hurt me physically has triggered my PTSD beyond imaginable. I am wondering why this abuse is okay and why no one has made any attempt condemn violence against women, which would seemingly save my life at this point. Having this word attached to my name for misgendering Erica once is putting my life in danger and warrants physical abuse against me. I have shared with trusted and love friends how scared I am to leave my house or even think about attending a show in fear of getting attacked.

It has been brought to my attention that my post about "needing a penis in order to be validated" has been thought to be directed to erica to fit the narrative that i am a hate filled transphobic person. In realit,y the post was directed towards Alex white and Alex Whites refusal to acknowledge the abuse their band member inflicted on me a year ago. This information wasn't something I was ready to publicize and share but at this point seems necessary to clarify for the my well being. This penis post was never ever about erica or targeted to erica, how ever, I understand now that using the word "Penis" in this post was transphobic and I apologize.

Malcolm of mothership has expressed to me that the sexual and emotional abuse THEY KNOW erica inflicted on my friend is not equally as bad as misgendering but less important. This logic terrifies me.

I have been ostracized from the queer community, had my life threatened by members of the queer community and told directedly from Malcolm of mother ship (Queer "Safe Space") misgendering Erica is not equal but a more dangerous offense then the abuse Erica committed..... I am genuinely afraid of Malcolm, Erica, Alex, Catherine and as well as everyone else who participated in this as whole for their support and involvement in this entire situation.

11B4V

I don't think queer is PC. Just guessing.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

grumbler

Sorry, LaCroix, but I don't qualify to read that.  :(
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

LaCroix

Quote from: 11B4V on January 17, 2017, 09:20:15 PM

nah, queer is all good. it's what one of the Qs mean in LGBTT2QQIIAAP

LaCroix

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

11B4V

Quote from: garbon on January 17, 2017, 09:34:32 PM

Queer has been reclaimed.

Isn't that derogatory? Seems like it would be.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

garbon

Quote from: 11B4V on January 17, 2017, 09:36:30 PM
Quote from: garbon on January 17, 2017, 09:34:32 PM

Queer has been reclaimed.

Isn't that derogatory? Seems like it would be.

Not when used self-referentially. Queer Eye, Queer As Folk.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: grumbler on January 17, 2017, 09:20:50 PM
Sorry, LaCroix, but I don't qualify to read that.  :(

Cliff notes: La Croix is a lesbian from Minneapolis who made the  trans community turn on him.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

DGuller

I'm having some doubts that La Croix was describing himself.  He doesn't usually capitalize words properly.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Duque de Bragança

QuoteComment yes and share if you agree that Native American history should be taught properly in schools.

Well, it looks like a map taken from a history book.  :hmm:

dps

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on January 18, 2017, 07:00:09 AM

QuoteComment yes and share if you agree that Native American history should be taught properly in schools.

Sure, I agree that Native American history should be taught properly in schools, just like any other subject.  But just like every other subject, it is rarely is.

Duque de Bragança

This seems like a reasonable consensus.

Razgovory

One problem:  They were almost all illiterate and thus wrote no history.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017