Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

Quote from: Barrister on November 25, 2016, 10:32:54 AM
Quote from: Martinus on November 25, 2016, 04:09:25 AM
:lol:

In all honesty, this is probably [spoiler]Beeb's wife's[/spoiler] status.  :ph34r:

She uses FB as more of a self-accountability tool than a "Woo look how awesome I am". :mellow:

:hug:

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Syt on November 25, 2016, 03:31:29 AM
QuoteToday marks 6 months without drinking a drop of Pepsi, or any kinds of soda or wines! 6 months without eating bread, cake or anything sweet. The change in my body has been fantastic, I feel great, I lost weight and my way of thinking is very positive... I'm looking to keep this up and go for more. Because I choose to!... No alcohol, eating healthy and above all, an hour of exercise every day!!!

I don't know who's status this is, but I was happy for them so I copied and pasted it. You can too

Fucking Russians and their propaganda bullshit already.

Ed Anger

Quote from: mongers on November 25, 2016, 09:58:10 AM
Quote from: Syt on November 25, 2016, 09:45:55 AM
People should pay special attention to the last line.

Social media filler, who knew.  :cool:

By the way have I told anyone about EdAnger's morning bowel movement?

You got a toilet cam set up or something?
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Martinus

A commentary to reactions on Fidel Castro's death:

QuoteAdolf Hitler, one of Germany's most iconic revolutionaries, commits suicide with his wife as foreign forces violently invade his self-made capital of Berlin.

Hitler, a life-long animal rights activist and vegetarian, was way before his time in science, medicine, and art; creating a state-of-the-art metropolis at the forefront of science and technology. He himself was a non-smoker, recognizing the latent health benefits.

He is survived only by his half-sister Angela, her 3 sons, and millions of loyal Germans who were touched deeply by his courage and resolve.

:lol:

Grinning_Colossus

Quis futuit ipsos fututores?

grumbler

Quote from: Grinning_Colossus on November 26, 2016, 08:41:20 PM

One out of two ain't bad.  The second quote certainly explains the lack of a free press in Castro's Cuba, and the jamming of foreign radio stations.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Martinus

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

viper37

QuoteIf nothing else can said for Hannibal Lecter, at least he had great taste in people. #TrudeauEulogies

While controversial, Emperor Palpatine brought order to the galaxy, ending a separatist movement & making tech advancements #TrudeauEulogies

While controversial at times, King Scar was a remarkable leader who did much to improve lion-hyena relations #TrudeauEulogies

Benedict Arnold: A hero whose loyalties were too wide to be confined within the narrow boundaries of a single cause. #TrudeauEulogies

Today we mourn the loss of Norman Bates, a family man who was truly defined by his devotion to his mother. #TrudeauEulogies

"While controversial, Darth Vader achieved great heights in space construction & played a formative role in his son's life" #TrudeauEulogies

I think I may like my PM, after all :P
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Martinus

Syt

I like the latent mysoginy in this one. "Even girls are tougher than you!"
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Duque de Bragança

This photo seems to have triggered French leftists.

garbon

Not quite sure I follow. Is that something like the return of that group of Fillon people?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Valmy

Quote from: Syt on December 01, 2016, 02:22:57 AM

I like the latent mysoginy in this one. "Even girls are tougher than you!"

It is also a great example of that fallacy that Berkut spoke of where we compare the worst examples of the opponent with our best intentions.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Duque de Bragança