Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zoupa

Hmmm. Maybe indeed, I didn't read it that way.

My bad. I promise not to call you a GOPtard for a full week derspiess  :yes:

Tamas

Quote from: Hamilcar on November 10, 2016, 05:56:18 PM
Quote from: garbon on November 10, 2016, 05:53:54 PM
I'm glad to see though that some wealthy white men are prepared to tell us minorities how we should be feeling and acting. Such a rare blessing.

You know what? It's this kind of sexist, racist nonsense that got people to vote for Trump. If you want to ensure a second Trump term, by all means, go ahead and continue on the social justice train and demonize people for their race, sex or class.

Wow. Yeah. Blacks better re-learn where their proper place is right?

WTF man?

Tamas

Quote from: Zoupa on November 10, 2016, 07:01:36 PM
I like this thread.

I mean, we could sorta see glimpses of where the rightards stood beforehand, but this thread pulled all their shit out in the open.

I guess getting your champion elected as leader of the free world unshackles your tongue. Good for you, guys, good for you.

A bit disturbing, isn't it?

garbon

I guess it is good to know where people stand.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Syt

Hamilcar and Martinus are horrible persons that lack basic human empathy - Film at 11. Also in tonight's edition: Pope is catholic, bears defecate in woods.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Martinus

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

The Larch

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on November 11, 2016, 08:03:52 AM
:D

You people are going to have to start respecting the First Lady. 
Melania Trump deserves your support.   :mad:

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 11, 2016, 08:05:06 AM
Quote from: garbon on November 11, 2016, 08:03:52 AM
:D

You people are going to have to start respecting the First Lady. 
Melania Trump deserves your support.   :mad:

As my good friend said: "Don't ask me to come together. I'm not doing it. I have no use for the politics of playing nice with people who don't believe in my existence. Me coming together with this president elect and his supporters just means I am close enough that they don't have to try as hard to undermine everything about me."

Respect is earned.

The Larch

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on November 11, 2016, 08:23:31 AM
As my good friend said: "Don't ask me to come together. I'm not doing it. I have no use for the politics of playing nice with people who don't believe in my existence. Me coming together with this president elect and his supporters just means I am close enough that they don't have to try as hard to undermine everything about me."

Respect is earned.

You got a lot to learn about America again.  Boy.

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 11, 2016, 08:31:00 AM
Quote from: garbon on November 11, 2016, 08:23:31 AM

Respect is earned.

You got a lot to learn about America again.  Boy.

Yeah I don't think we need any 'parodies' of the Trump brigade.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on November 11, 2016, 08:36:21 AM
Yeah I don't think we need any 'parodies' of the Trump brigade.

Sorry, can't hear you over the sound of America being made great again, circa 1929.