Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Tonitrus

Quote from: Jacob on October 12, 2016, 12:45:29 PM

I expect you bought a yukata rather than the full on classic kimono?

Alas, this example was not a personal anecdote.  :sleep:  :P

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Valmy

I am sure Joe Biden would have done admirably.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Syt

Linked by my oldest sister's husband:

http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=51277

QuoteU.S. CODE: Hillary R. Clinton is disqualified from holding any office in the United States

Sometimes the hard truth appears in the funniest places ... like a Law Library.

Comment submitted by Ralph

Interesting read! Wonder how many people are aware. Word for word from the Cornell Law Library – RE: Hillary R. Clinton's personal email and home-based server

Apparently, the FBI forgot to visit the Cornell Law Library. Word for word from the Cornell Law Library, Former United States Attorney General Michael Mukasey tells MSNBC that not only are Hillary Clinton's private email and server illegal, her mishandling of government property (e.g. State Department emails)  "disqualifies" her from holding any federal office. Very specifically points to one federal law, Title 18. Section 2071.

VIDEO: Former AG Michael Mukasey States That Hillary Clinton Has Disqualified Herself To Be POTUS

For those of us who do not have United States Code[1] committed to memory, here's exactly what it says:

"(a) Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

(b) Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States. As used in this subsection, the term "office" does not include the office held by any person as a retired officer of the Armed Forces of the United States."
(Source: 18 U.S. Code § 2071 – Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally)

Yes, it explicitly states "shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States."

Shouldn't voters know that? The media won't tell them. So it's up to us.

Can you help hold Hillary accountable?
Pass this on, please.

— Ralph
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

If only Ralph was more up to date and could see that his legal scholar admitted to being mistaken.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Tamas

I can see now we will be listening to this e-mail nonsense for 4 years, like it was with Obama's birth certificate

I don't think it is very healthy for a country when a sizeable portion of the population constantly challenges the legality of their government.

Syt

Quote from: Tamas on October 14, 2016, 05:45:14 AM
I can see now we will be listening to this e-mail nonsense for 4 years, like it was with Obama's birth certificate

And Benghazi.
—Stephen Jay Gould

mongers

Quote from: Syt on October 14, 2016, 06:16:17 AM
Quote from: Tamas on October 14, 2016, 05:45:14 AM

And Benghazi.

Yeah those special forces guys she sent into Libya and the did a deal with the local islamists to have them murdered.  :(
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

The Brain

I don't think Benghazi was the best place to store the e-mails. I print all my e-mails and put them in binders.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Syt

—Stephen Jay Gould

Valmy

Did this person never hear of Donald Trump before 2015?

Anyway we already knew he assaulted the USFL.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Syt

Also, Ivana's rape allegations during their divorce proceedings.

The tenor of the original pic's comments is, "If you are assaulted by a billionaire you're stupid not to seize your opportunity and sue."
—Stephen Jay Gould