News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

I use it to keep abreast of developments of various topics of interest that I follow (mainly through groups and pages). Or to express my indignation.

Ed Anger

I'm sorta amused by the "Taylor Swift for fascist Europe" account.

And sorta turned on.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

DGuller

It seemed a bit repetitive to me.  And it seems like twice as many American troops were killed on MASH than were actually killed in Korea.

Admiral Yi

Some of the nurses Hawkeye banged were very hott.  There was one short haired brunette in particular who killed me.

mongers

Quote from: Admiral Yi on September 23, 2016, 08:30:09 PM
Some of the nurses Hawkeye banged were very hott.  There was one short haired brunette in particular who killed me.

Margie Cutler (Marcia Strassman) ?

http://www.mash4077tv.com/features/nurses_recurring/
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

11B4V

Killer theme song. Lyrics by Altman's 14yo son

Through early morning fog I see
Visions of the things to be
The pains that are withheld for me
I realize and I can see...
[REFRAIN]:
That suicide is painless
It brings on many changes
And I can take or leave it if I please.
I try to find a way to make
All our little joys relate
Without that ever-present hate
But now I know that it's too late, and...
[REFRAIN]
The game of life is hard to play
I'm gonna lose it anyway
The losing card I'll someday lay
So this is all I have to say.
[REFRAIN]
The only way to win is cheat
And lay it down before I'm beat
And to another give my seat
For that's the only painless feat.
[REFRAIN]
The sword of time will pierce our skins
It doesn't hurt when it begins
But as it works its way on in
The pain
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Syt

Quote from: DGuller on September 23, 2016, 06:41:33 PM
And it seems like twice as many American troops were killed on MASH than were actually killed in Korea.

Not surprising if you consider that the show ran for much longer than the war lasted.  :P
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Martinus

Some Bernie Bro on my Facebook:

I don't suppose "I guess whatever the Israelis are doing to their Muslims works!" was the answer he was looking for.

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Martinus on September 24, 2016, 11:27:58 AM

:lol: I love how your average douchebag Silicon Valley software dev Gamersgate antisemitic woman-haters managed to get themselves categorized under Bernie's name.  It's actually brilliant.

CountDeMoney

Martinus

Quote from: 11B4V on September 24, 2016, 11:33:34 AM
How come they don't?

I think my answer is actually true. Israel doesn't care about being "racially fair" in its profiling, or about the backlash from punitive airstrikes.

Martinus

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 24, 2016, 11:34:18 AM
Quote from: Martinus on September 24, 2016, 11:27:58 AM

:lol: I love how your average douchebag Silicon Valley software dev Gamersgate antisemitic woman-haters managed to get themselves categorized under Bernie's name.  It's actually brilliant.

The guy who posted it is super SJW feminist anticapitalist type.