Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

viper37

Quote from: The Brain on September 13, 2016, 03:15:30 PM
I have a M.Sc. in Engineering Physics. :)
and do you think it's physically impossible that an airplane crashing in a tower and burning with all its fuel damaged the structure to the point upper floors started collapsing in a cascade reaction?
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

The Brain

Quote from: viper37 on September 14, 2016, 11:38:53 AM
Quote from: The Brain on September 13, 2016, 03:15:30 PM
I have a M.Sc. in Engineering Physics. :)
and do you think it's physically impossible that an airplane crashing in a tower and burning with all its fuel damaged the structure to the point upper floors started collapsing in a cascade reaction?

I want to believe.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Grinning_Colossus

Quis futuit ipsos fututores?

Grey Fox

If the person' a Canadian: A coffee shop.

Edit: Obviously, I didn't see viper's photo but still got it right.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Valmy

Quote from: viper37 on September 13, 2016, 03:08:26 PM
some people would need simple engineering/physics understanding.  Actually, high school physics would be sufficient.

The fact that people keep explaining this over and over again and somehow they just keep not understanding it leads me to believe the 'Truthers' may not actually care about truth :weep:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote from: Grey Fox on September 14, 2016, 11:48:34 AM
If the person' a Canadian: A coffee shop.

Ah Tim Hortons. Ok now I get it.

I thought they were driving to the Thames for some reason. I was like 'why are they trying to get to Detroit?'

Probably to escape all that snow.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Archy

AMEN and her children will be reborn the third day in Ye loo as profetised by Hod and his Prophet

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Martinus

I saw that. I blocked a friend over this. :P

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Martinus

Breitbart will have a field day with this.

Valmy

garbon

Quote from: Valmy on September 16, 2016, 08:02:13 AM
With yet another phony facebook thing?

They seem to have a field day with a lot of odd things.