News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

viper37

I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

viper37

I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Syt

From the interwebs:

Also, staying hydrated is not masculine. -_-

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

Richard Hakluyt

She's kind of woke, a real man never goes anywhere without his AR-15  :lol:

Maladict

Duque de Bragança

mongers

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on June 27, 2023, 08:52:10 AMIs a flask of port wine all right?

:cool:

Also carrying around any bottle or water is more macho, as having to swing that weight on the end of an arm requires more muscle than not, hence I never bother carrying water whilst walking.  :(
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

Darth Wagtaros

Real men use a camelback or a hat with two beer cans and loopy straws.
PDH!

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Barrister

https://misbar.com/en/factcheck/2021/07/13/chinese-slaves-did-not-build-california-railroads

While lots can be said about the experience of Chinese immigrants in the 19th century, they were not slaves.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Syt

Quote from: Barrister on July 06, 2023, 11:11:46 AMhttps://misbar.com/en/factcheck/2021/07/13/chinese-slaves-did-not-build-california-railroads

While lots can be said about the experience of Chinese immigrants in the 19th century, they were not slaves.

A facebook post being wrong? :o
—Stephen Jay Gould

Syt

—Stephen Jay Gould

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.