News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

HVC

Quote from: Valmy on March 21, 2023, 03:40:41 PMNobody should ever hire that person.

If they go on unemployment then will the EI system crash? :ph34r:
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Josquius on March 21, 2023, 03:08:11 PMThis cannot be true.

Clearly fake.  The only thing missing is deck hand on the Titanic.

How does one make the jump from research assistant at Theranos to salesman at WeWork to finance?

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

Valmy

Quote from: Admiral Yi on March 21, 2023, 03:44:19 PM
Quote from: Josquius on March 21, 2023, 03:08:11 PMThis cannot be true.

Clearly fake.  The only thing missing is deck hand on the Titanic.

How does one make the jump from research assistant at Theranos to salesman at WeWork to finance?

This person's mother was an energy markets analyst for ENRON and father an accountant for Bear Stearns.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Valmy on March 21, 2023, 03:50:39 PMClearly fake.  The only thing missing is deck hand on the Titanic.

This person's mother was an energy markets analyst for ENRON and father an accountant for Bear Stearns.
[/quote]

Favorite uncle worked compliance at Qualcomm and cousin worked back room at Madoff Associates.

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

grumbler

Quote from: Admiral Yi on March 21, 2023, 03:44:19 PMClearly fake.  The only thing missing is deck hand on the Titanic.

That's the point I was going to make.  It's moderately funny but not at all believable.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Syt

From my niece's husband:

Yes, that's an image of the recent school shooter.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Josquius

Interesting they hate school shooters in this case :lol:
██████
██████
██████

Valmy

Quote from: Syt on March 31, 2023, 12:34:50 AMYes, that's an image of the recent school shooter.

That is a verb, not a pronoun.

grumbler

Quote from: Valmy on March 31, 2023, 08:09:20 AM
Quote from: Syt on March 31, 2023, 12:34:50 AMYes, that's an image of the recent school shooter.

Stop using them big words like "verb!"  :mad:   Just speak plain English.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

HVC

Quote from: Valmy on March 31, 2023, 08:09:20 AM

If men can be women why can't verbs be pronouns :P

viper37

I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Valmy

I am very happy we don't have a figure our voters think is some kind of messianic savior. We sort of approached that for awhile with Obama and I found that very off putting. Politicians are just people holding an office and doing a job, nothing that should be glorified.