News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grumbler

Quote from: Syt on January 22, 2023, 03:44:34 AMI admit the "he was born in Jakarta" bit was new to me (AFAIK he spent some years there as a kid).

Every loon seems to bark at a different moon.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Syt

Passing along this important "that totally happened" warning. :)

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Zanza

I can believe that the police officer told her to go to car wash.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

viper37

I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

viper37

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Syt

I clicked the link to the video (in an incognito tab, don't need this in my YT history :P ) - FOR SCIENCE!

The account is by a "Gülsüm'ün Elişleri", and they posted 11 such videos in the past day ... which is a break from their previous programming up until 2 months ago:

So either a Turkish needlework channel has made a dramatic shift towards US right wing politics, or someone stole that account. :hmm:
—Stephen Jay Gould

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

viper37

Darth Wagtaros

I thought it was all hound dogs; pickup trucks; and running out of beer.
PDH!

The Larch

Apparently this is a real person's career as it appears in their LinkedIn.  :lol:

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Josquius

This cannot be true. The comment under credit suisse  :D

Though if real, we have spotted the problem.
██████
██████
██████