News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PDH

Fake photos- where is the time stamp and geolocation?
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Jacob

It was obviously not the French who built it. There's a similar tower in Tokyo. How could two different cultures build something so similar?

viper37

I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

frunk

Quote from: viper37 on January 05, 2023, 04:43:48 PMLanguish special.

r/Funnymemes - Ohhhh, I got it wrong..

The internet is right on this one, the solution can't have any hidden i's.

DGuller

The Internet teaches you to keep track of the revealed vowels?  Seems like a useful lesson, how is that ruining you?

Josquius

The Is look edited in. They're brighter than the other letters.
██████
██████
██████

viper37

Quote from: Josquius on January 05, 2023, 07:24:52 PMThe Is look edited in. They're brighter than the other letters.
They were likely guessed before.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Richard Hakluyt

Quote from: Jacob on January 05, 2023, 04:39:25 PMIt was obviously not the French who built it. There's a similar tower in Tokyo. How could two different cultures build something so similar?

Clearly the French sailed to Japan on a balsawood raft and taught the Japanese how to do it, a classic instance of cultural diffusion  :smarty:

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Admiral Yi

What does medicin and food have to do with freedom you fucking dumbass??  Think better.

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

Syt

I'm not a fan of this kind of siege mentality. "We have no allies! We're the last refuge of freedom! We're the last hope! The line must be drawn here!"

(Tbh, when I first read it, I thought this was the usual message of, "if your life is messed up, it's your own responsibility to fix it and no one will help you, snowflake", until I got to the airdrop part - though I assume the guy holding the sign also subscribes to that line of thought. His Facebook page is here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100077606762984 )
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Valmy

What is he talking about? When hurricanes hit Florida, or whatever, help is sent all the time.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: Syt on January 06, 2023, 05:32:19 AMI'm not a fan of this kind of siege mentality. "We have no allies! We're the last refuge of freedom! We're the last hope! The line must be drawn here!"

(Tbh, when I first read it, I thought this was the usual message of, "if your life is messed up, it's your own responsibility to fix it and no one will help you, snowflake", until I got to the airdrop part - though I assume the guy holding the sign also subscribes to that line of thought. His Facebook page is here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100077606762984 )
EVERYONE IS AGAINST US! SHARIAH LAW! HUNTER BIDEN!!!!!
PDH!

viper37