News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob

Not sure how real this is... seems believable to me, but could also be propaganda, which is why I'm putting it here rather than the war thread: https://twitter.com/wartranslated/status/1575261338963673088/photo/1

Josquius

Quote from: Jacob on September 29, 2022, 01:20:14 PMNot sure how real this is... seems believable to me, but could also be propaganda, which is why I'm putting it here rather than the war thread: https://twitter.com/wartranslated/status/1575261338963673088/photo/1

Wouldn't surprise me on one level if there's corruption in wagner running this sort of thing.

But then I would expect the rich and not politically dangerous prisoners to already have such routes out of jail without the wagner step.
██████
██████
██████

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Valmy

Are trans people causing theft as well now?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

viper37

I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

PDH

Quote from: viper37 on October 22, 2022, 06:23:18 PMThat can't be for real...

If English was good enough for Jesus, it's good enough for me.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

DGuller

It's Quora, of course it's highly unlikely to be real, statistically speaking.

Valmy

Quote from: viper37 on October 22, 2022, 06:23:18 PM

That can't be for real...

The real question is why Spain speaks a Mexican language.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

viper37

I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Richard Hakluyt

Yeah, why don't we speak Belgian or Swiss, for example? Enquiring minds want to know.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.