News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Larch

Quote from: Valmy on May 20, 2022, 01:00:57 PMObviously Musk's tantrum, as contemptible as it is, is pretty disastrous for us politically. The hits just keep on coming. More celebrities being put to work for the right wing.

Though maybe this makes Republicans big supporters of electric cars.

Which Musk tantrum are we talking about now?

Valmy

The twitter thing. He paid off some woman he sexually harassed, it was then exposed in the media. He declared that he was being persecuted by far left Woke types, because I guess conservatives love paying off your sex scandals I don't know, and declared that while he was a Democrat the whole party is just about hate and division so now he supports the open and loving Republicans.

So this is all a sad bunch of bullshit. But obviously it is a political shitshow for us since this dude has tons of admirers and employees.

I think twitter has destroyed this man's mind. Nothing here makes any sense but I guess you have to live in a twitter warped mind to come to the conclusions he is. But that doesn't make it any less bad.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

The Larch

QuoteThe twitter thing

That could be anything.  :D

Anyway, what a (dangerous) moron.

Zanza

Conservatives didn't care about Trump settling his sex scandals with money either, so why would they care about the recent allegations regarding Musk?

Berkut

If you want a party that will tolerate your hypocrisy and general assholeish behavior, there is a clear choice for sure.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Berkut on May 20, 2022, 04:02:30 PMIf you want a party that will tolerate your hypocrisy and general assholeish behavior, there is a clear choice for sure.

Wild Turkey?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

grumbler

The difference between Musk the Democrat and Musk the republican is that Republican Musk has finally realized that he hates women.

Seeing women supporting the Republicans is just weird.  Why the self-loathing?  Did Susan Collins really enjoy it when Trump grabbed her by the pussy?
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Eddie Teach

Trump would tell you she's not attractive enough for him to pussy-grab.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

grumbler

Quote from: Eddie Teach on May 20, 2022, 08:55:10 PMTrump would tell you she's not attractive enough for him to pussy-grab.

So she is supporting the Misogynistic Party for no gain whatsoever?  Maybe she's just Otnay Ootay Ightbray.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Syt

My sister is clearly in the Hamilcar camp when it comes to tornadoes.

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

DGuller

It's actually a common Russian putdown of America:  Americans are so dumb that they build houses from cardboard and turds in tornado-prone areas.

Crazy_Ivan80

Quote from: DGuller on May 21, 2022, 12:51:33 AMIt's actually a common Russian putdown of America:  Americans are so dumb that they build houses from cardboard and turds in tornado-prone areas.
Which can nog be countered by saying the Russians are so stupid to send their army on an invasion so they can't stop fires in Siberia... letting villages burn down

Zanza

Quote from: Valmy on May 20, 2022, 02:23:12 PMThe twitter thing. He paid off some woman he sexually harassed, it was then exposed in the media. He declared that he was being persecuted by far left Woke types, because I guess conservatives love paying off your sex scandals I don't know, and declared that while he was a Democrat the whole party is just about hate and division so now he supports the open and loving Republicans.

So this is all a sad bunch of bullshit. But obviously it is a political shitshow for us since this dude has tons of admirers and employees.

I think twitter has destroyed this man's mind. Nothing here makes any sense but I guess you have to live in a twitter warped mind to come to the conclusions he is. But that doesn't make it any less bad.

HVC

Throwing libel at famous law firms might not be a smart move  :secret:

Also:

Free speech! Unless it's against me, then I'll sue your ass
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Syt

Why does Musk feel increasingly like John McAfee turned up to 11?

Btw, I hadn't been aware that McAfee had ran anemic presidential campaigns in 2016 and 2020. Maybe it's me, but his 2020 campaign logo just screams evil cyberpunk corporation. :D

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.