News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malthus

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Grey Fox

The person with the craziest opinion/ post on my facebook is...American Scipio.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

mongers

Quote from: Valmy on December 11, 2015, 01:38:40 PM

That was one hell of a seance.

Nearly as weird as people actually sitting around and dreaming that shit up; I guess someone as to otherwise the political debate might take a detour into mature or reasoned territory. :gasp:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Malthus

Quote from: mongers on December 11, 2015, 01:42:24 PM
Quote from: Valmy on December 11, 2015, 01:38:40 PM

That was one hell of a seance.

Nearly as weird as people actually sitting around and dreaming that shit up; I guess someone as to otherwise the political debate might take a detour into mature or reasoned territory. :gasp:

This is an election that currently has Donald Trump as a leading candidate. Chances of such a detour are minimal.  :lol:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Eddie Teach

The one on the right is way cuter though.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Martinus

Quote from: 11B4V on December 11, 2015, 09:49:50 PM
For Seedy

The thing about memes is that whenever there is a glaring grammatical error in them, it detracts from the message.

Razgovory

I get the feeling that my cat understands most of what I say, it just doesn't care.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Martinus

Martinus

Quote from: Razgovory on December 12, 2015, 01:28:04 AM
I get the feeling that my cat understands most of what I say, it just doesn't care.

Yeah the dog acts on what you say because it wants to please you. The cat is like WHADEVA.

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Martinus

Being able to attack someone's views and beliefs is not bullying - it is a cornerstone of democracy.  :huh: