And we're back!

Main Menu

Mass shooting in San Bernadino

Started by Syt, December 02, 2015, 02:59:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mongers

Quote from: Siege on December 03, 2015, 03:28:34 PM
Quote from: Jaron on December 03, 2015, 02:12:33 PM
Any chance this is a false flag attack to try to overturn the 2nd amendment and advance plans for NWO?

Nope. No chance.
Crazy people see conspiracy theories every where.

Including on the Moon.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Valmy

Quote from: Siege on December 03, 2015, 03:24:09 PM
The petulant child in the White house can't say Islamic terrorism.
The thin skinned community organizer refuse to recognize how evil islam is.

Dude we have a foreign policy to carry out with dozens of Muslim countries.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Martinus

Quote from: Valmy on December 03, 2015, 03:40:56 PM

Dude we have a foreign policy to carry out with dozens of Muslim countries.

Bullshit.

mongers

Why can't this be considered a perhaps new type of mass murder, a hybrid attack involving personal grievances being settled, framed as a terrorist attack?
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Razgovory

Quote from: derspiess on December 03, 2015, 02:00:42 PM
Quote from: Valmy on December 03, 2015, 01:56:10 PM
Quote from: derspiess on December 03, 2015, 01:53:38 PM
I guess I just don't see the mounds of misleading evidence you saw.

My condolences for your vision issues. I think we mentioned them already.

Don't make this about me. Just admit you were dead wrong and we'll move on.

Pretty pleases with yourself aren't you?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Martinus

Quote from: Valmy on December 03, 2015, 03:56:40 PM
Quote from: Martinus on December 03, 2015, 03:42:26 PM
Bullshit.

What?

I find it bullshit that Obama distorts reality because you are making deals with some authoritarian regimes. I also used to think higher of you than to use this line of reasoning.

Valmy

Quote from: Martinus on December 03, 2015, 04:00:45 PM
I find it bullshit that Obama distorts reality because you are making deals with some authoritarian regimes. I also used to think higher of you than to use this line of reasoning.

He speaks diplomatically. Because he is a fucking world leader.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Eddie Teach

Yes, like Bill Clinton. Not like Wilt Chamberlain.  :P
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Martinus

Quote from: Valmy on December 03, 2015, 04:02:31 PM

This is not speaking diplomatically. This is cowardice. Roosevelt didn't try to argue Germans had nothing to do with the nazi regime. Reagan did call the Soviet Union the Evil Empire. Obama is a fucking bitch. There's nothing diplomatic about cozying up to evil - it's shameful.

Razgovory

Quote from: Martinus on December 03, 2015, 04:05:50 PM

This is not speaking diplomatically. This is cowardice. Roosevelt didn't try to argue Germans had nothing to do with the nazi regime. Reagan did call the Soviet Union the Evil Empire. Obama is a fucking bitch. There's nothing diplomatic about cozying up to evil - it's shameful.

So you want us to be at war with a billion people?  What the fuck good does that do?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Valmy

Quote from: Martinus on December 03, 2015, 04:05:50 PM

Maybe in Poland flinging out irresponsible condemnations of hundreds of millions of people is considered good statesmanship but over here my expectations exceed that of a monkey flinging shit around.

The Minsky Moment

I do not think those words mean what you think they mean.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Syt

The major difference is that on a global level nobody gives a shit if Poland, or Austria for that matter, throw a tantrum.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.