3 (13.6%)
2 (9.1%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
2 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 22

celedhring

Once more unto the breach, we Spaniards are called to the polls in an election-ridden year. Who do languishites believe is more deserving of holding our highest office?

EDIT: Damn, the last photo is way too big. Can it be edited?

mongers

My monitor wasn't wide enough to see some of them, so I voted for the smallest photo.   :D
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

celedhring

I post in another forum where it resizes photos automagically when you post stuff like this, and somehow asumed this one would do too  :D

Syt

Why is Tsipras running for election in Spain (last picture)?  :huh:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Valmy

Voted for the last one. I like big picture guys.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Martinus

Quote from: celedhring on November 30, 2015, 09:28:20 AM
Once more unto the breach, we Spaniards are called to the polls in an election-ridden year. Who do languishites believe is more deserving of holding our highest office?

Are these party leaders? Some of them are surprisingly hot for politicians.

Syt

Went with #7 (specs, grey beard, blue suit/tie). He looks like he's a smart, altruistic person and not a power hungry, corrupt asshole.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Martinus

Based on looks, my choice was between no. 3 and no. 5. Went with no. 5 (the guy with beard, medium length hair and red disheveled tie) as he is wearing a shirt and a tie so is unlikely to tax me at 80%.

Martinus

celedhring

Quote from: Martinus on November 30, 2015, 09:37:38 AM
Quote from: celedhring on November 30, 2015, 09:28:20 AM

Are these party leaders? Some of them are surprisingly hot for politicians.

Most of them yes. Regional parties don't send their party leaders to the general election, but I'd say all the ones you're likely to find hot (bar maybe one) are national party leaders.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Martinus

celedhring

Quote from: Martinus on November 30, 2015, 09:44:42 AM
So, who are no. 3 and no. 5?

Both are far left types, so kiss bye bye to your 80%  :P