And we're back!

Main Menu

[BBC] How dark is your personality

Started by garbon, December 03, 2015, 08:13:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

celedhring

Quote from: Agelastus on December 03, 2015, 10:31:07 AM
"Infrequently vile."

Machiavellianism shockingly high, narcissism and psychopathy almost equally low.

Same result here. I think my high machiavellianism score is due to my paranoia; it's not about devious ways to fuck up others, but believing that others will use devious ways to fuck up me - which has happened to me in the past.

grumbler

The BBC (online version) really has turned into Cosmo, hasn't it?
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Martinus

I was contemplating whether to tell you my result...

Apparently, I'm "Moderately Nefarious".

"Like Don Draper, you are moderately nefarious. You walk on the dark side of humanity, but your ruthless streak may just help you get ahead"

Moderately high Machiavellianism and Narcissism (about 2/3 of the scale, Narcissism slightly higher), moderate Psychopathy (about 40% of the scale).

Martinus

Quote from: celedhring on December 03, 2015, 10:36:49 AM
Quote from: Agelastus on December 03, 2015, 10:31:07 AM
"Infrequently vile."

Machiavellianism shockingly high, narcissism and psychopathy almost equally low.

Same result here. I think my high machiavellianism score is due to my paranoia; it's not about devious ways to fuck up others, but believing that others will use devious ways to fuck up me - which has happened to me in the past.

I noticed I find it much easier to tell people my secrets - I think it's just my histrionic side that likes me being in the centre of attention. I am much more into "revenge served cold", though, and I find enjoyment in letting my enemies stumble over their feet and fail spectacularly, often months after they crossed me. The Chinese saying "if you have an enemy, sit on a river's bank and wait for their body to float by" could be my life motto. :P

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

HVC

Moderately nefarious. Maxed out in machiavianism half way on narcissism and psychopathy.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Caliga

Quote from: Martinus on December 03, 2015, 10:53:21 AM

"Like Don Draper, you are moderately nefarious. You walk on the dark side of humanity, but your ruthless streak may just help you get ahead"

Moderately high Machiavellianism and Narcissism (about 2/3 of the scale, Narcissism slightly higher), moderate Psychopathy (about 40% of the scale).
Same results here.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Martinus

Quote from: Caliga on December 03, 2015, 02:31:48 PM
Quote from: Martinus on December 03, 2015, 10:53:21 AM

Same results here.

Funny, I have always considered you are the closest person to me, personality wise, on Languish for some reason. :P

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Eddie Teach

Infrequently vile. Machiavellian slightly higher than the other two.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?