Dept of Education declares that school must allow boy to shower with girls

Started by Phillip V, November 02, 2015, 09:21:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

Well, whatever you think about the transgendered people, there is something to be said about the fact that

"Pick one that does not fit in with the others:
A. I want to suck dick.
B. I want to eat pussy.
C. I want to suck dick and eat pussy.
D. I want to cut my dick off."

is the world's easiest IQ test.

Martinus

Quote from: Legbiter on November 11, 2015, 09:47:24 AM
Hah, he's like the anti-Marti this guy.

I just don't like ignorance but I don't think this guy is the complete opposite of me. I think he goes over the tope, and brushing the entire group of people with actions of a vocal group of individuals is not always reasonable, but I do not necessarily disagree with all of his points.

garbon

Quote from: Martinus on November 11, 2015, 10:57:18 AM
Well, whatever you think about the transgendered people, there is something to be said about the fact that

"Pick one that does not fit in with the others:
A. I want to suck dick.
B. I want to eat pussy.
C. I want to suck dick and eat pussy.
D. I want to cut my dick off."

is the world's easiest IQ test.

<_<

On and I'd pick B. That person forgot that it always needs to involve doing something with a dick.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

crazy canuck

Quote from: Razgovory on November 10, 2015, 09:42:09 PM
Losing two science debates in one thread, not bad CC!

Only for people who dont bother to read but simply accept Grumbler's misinterpretation  ;)

Razgovory

Just because Grumbler says something it doesn't mean it isn't true.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Josquius

How on earth did this thread get onto discussing the status of Pluto? :lol:

Anyway. Its not a planet. And its not the first to be demoted with new evidence.
If Pluto is a planet then so must be a whole bunch of other kuiper objects. The dwarf planet explanation makes sense.
██████
██████
██████

viper37

Quote from: garbon on November 11, 2015, 09:57:17 AM
QuoteAny attempt to rationally discuss issues that gays/lesbians/bisexuals are concerned about regarding the trans movement is met with unparalleled vitriol, harassment, death threats, and silencing—demanding that the person commenting contrary to the trans narrative be banned from forums, for example.

Which has happened as a result of this appearing / also when we think about how Ru Paul was attacked as transphobic...

Calling for someone to be banned from a forum is hardly exclusive to trans - gay relationships. ;)
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Legbiter

Quote from: Tyr on November 11, 2015, 05:16:02 PM
How on earth did this thread get onto discussing the status of Pluto? :lol:

Anyway. Its not a planet.

Transplanet.:contract:

If enough people identify it as a planet then it is one. You need to educate yourself.
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Tonitrus

I think the most important classification question is:  What would katmai be classified as?

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Tonitrus on November 11, 2015, 06:15:39 PM
I think the most important classification question is:  What would katmai be classified as?

That's no moon.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Razgovory

I suppose the discussion shifting from Transsexuals to Trans-neptunium objects makes a certain amount of sense.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017