And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Week 9

Started by Admiral Yi, November 08, 2015, 06:34:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 10, 2015, 11:16:33 PM
Quote from: derspiess on November 08, 2015, 09:10:23 PM
Bengals are doing pretty good so far this year.

And it only took them 13 seasons to learn how to finish games, well stop the fucking presses already.

Seedy! Seedy! Seedy!  :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Barrister

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 10, 2015, 11:47:58 PM
Oh, and I forgot which one of you genius mutts gave me shit over Marc Trestman but me right, you wrong, eat shit, go die.

It definitely wasn't me.  Marc Trestman is a genius and a Canadian football legend. :worship:  And I don't even like the Alouettes.

Seedy, I hope you stick around. :hug:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

jimmy olsen

I've watched the last three Green Bay games. What the hell happened to their defense?
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Barrister on November 11, 2015, 12:45:28 AM
Marc Trestman is a genius and a Canadian football legend. :worship:  And I don't even like the Alouettes.

Seedy, I hope you stick around. :hug:

Not if I have to read bullshit posts like this one.

Grey Fox

Quote from: jimmy olsen on November 10, 2015, 07:42:38 AM
How can Alci be in 2nd place in the league when he's 6-3 and the Fabertown Punks and the Puerto Rican Ninjas are 7-2? Our point differentials are way better than his as well.  :mad:

First in his division.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Grey Fox

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 10, 2015, 11:47:58 PM
Oh, and I forgot which one of you genius mutts gave me shit over Marc Trestman but me right, you wrong, eat shit, go die.

He is fucking great*.

*In the CFL with Calvillo has his QB.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Alcibiades

Quote from: Grey Fox on November 11, 2015, 12:55:42 PM
How can Alci be in 2nd place in the league when he's 6-3 and the Fabertown Punks and the Puerto Rican Ninjas are 7-2? Our point differentials are way better than his as well.  :mad:

First in his division.

:showoff:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Liep

Quote from: Alcibiades on November 11, 2015, 01:40:52 PM
Quote from: Grey Fox on November 11, 2015, 12:55:42 PM

First in his division.

:showoff:

Let's see about this next week.  :eli: :worthy:
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk