News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Best. Parents. Ever

Started by Josquius, June 25, 2009, 01:32:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drakken

Quote from: DGuller on June 25, 2009, 03:34:23 PM
It's a shame they don't have death penalty in Sweden anymore.

Indeed, Swedes have lost their touch with chopping blocks.

Valmy

Quote from: Phillip V on June 25, 2009, 01:38:57 PM
Meh. I have nothing to say about how they raise their child.

This is an internet message board.  It is ok to give your opinion, that is what this place is here for.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Phillip V

Quote from: Valmy on June 25, 2009, 04:04:07 PM

This is an internet message board.  It is ok to give your opinion, that is what this place is here for.
The parents should have a rocket tear up their anus and explode with death.

Valmy

Quote from: Phillip V on June 25, 2009, 04:24:05 PM
Quote from: Valmy on June 25, 2009, 04:04:07 PM

The parents should have a rocket tear up their anus and explode with death.

:) There doesn't that feel better?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Slargos

This is the kind of stuff that the feminist marxist doctrine has led us to.

Since it is not currently possible to insert a genetically engineered virus to purge the Swedish gene pool of these freaks, I sadly have to agree with Neil that nuclear hell fire is the only way to be sure.  :cry:

Valmy

Quote from: Slargos on June 26, 2009, 08:00:05 AM
This is the kind of stuff that the feminist marxist doctrine has led us to.

Since it is not currently possible to insert a genetically engineered virus to purge the Swedish gene pool of these freaks, I sadly have to agree with Neil that nuclear hell fire is the only way to be sure.  :cry:

Slargos these children will join the ranks of the sane when they rebel against the tyranny and inequity of their parents.  Soon your ranks will be swelled with righteous men.  Or at least I think they are men...

derspiess

Quote from: KRonn on June 25, 2009, 02:44:45 PM
They should have at least named the kid "Pat".   ;)

:D 

Anyway, I couldn't imagine even trying this with my kid.  He is 100% boy & any attempt to surpress that would be futile. 
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on June 26, 2009, 08:46:35 AM
:D 

Anyway, I couldn't imagine even trying this with my kid.  He is 100% boy & any attempt to surpress that would be futile. 

Nonsense you and society brainwashed him into being a boy.  Gender is an entirely social construct.

You, sir, are worse than Hitler.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

PDH

Quote from: Ed Anger on June 26, 2009, 08:52:54 AM
Quote from: Valmy on June 26, 2009, 08:51:26 AM

that is my title.
I thought you were "A Million Times Worse Than Hitler" or am I confusining you with someone else?
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

jimmy olsen

Quote from: PDH on June 26, 2009, 09:51:04 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on June 26, 2009, 08:52:54 AM

that is my title.
I thought you were "A Million Times Worse Than Hitler" or am I confusining you with someone else?
Skeletor?
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

derspiess

Nonsense you and society brainwashed him into being a boy.  Gender is an entirely social construct.

:menace:  He's actually gotten in the habit of marching around the house.  I'm trying to figure out where he picked that up.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Savonarola

Quote from: derspiess on June 26, 2009, 11:12:35 AM

:menace:  He's actually gotten in the habit of marching around the house.  I'm trying to figure out where he picked that up.

Did you take him to a Leni Riefenstahl film festival?
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on June 26, 2009, 11:12:35 AM

Spicey's son is a natural Prussian.  I am shocked by this development.

Jaron

Diggin' the Jacko tribute avatar, Drakken :thumbsup:
Winner of THE grumbler point.