And we're back!

Main Menu

I need a cheat sheet

Started by Hamilcar, September 19, 2015, 01:17:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hamilcar

Who changed their name? From what to what?  :bowler:

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

DGuller

I was DGuller on the old Languish.

Syt

I am the artiste formerly known as Syt.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Barrister

I got old and am no longer a boy. :(
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

mongers

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

HisMajestyBOB

I was Tim before changing my name.
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

Jaron

You guys suck at making a cheat sheet.

I am Princesca.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

11B4V

Quote from: Jaron on September 19, 2015, 04:40:28 PM
You guys suck at making a cheat sheet.

I am Princesca.

I always knew you were a girl.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

lustindarkness

Grand Duke of Lurkdom

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Tonitrus