Russian Anti-Globalization Movement to Unite Separatists From Western Countries

Started by Syt, September 17, 2015, 02:16:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote from: Syt on September 17, 2015, 08:46:19 AM
The Texas Nationalist Movement: http://www.thetnm.org/

QuoteNo matter what our priorities, challenges, dreams or decisions are here in Texas, while we are part of the union, everything is ultimately dictated from or allowed by the bureaucrats in D.C. Independence means that Texans, and Texans alone decide our fate. Texans are tired of being governed by bureaucrats we didn't elect pushing policies that we don't want.

Sounds like a typical anti-EU rant over here. :D

And the exact same rant people would be making about bureaucrats in Austin in an independent Texas.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Syt

Quote from: Valmy on September 17, 2015, 08:52:40 AM
Quote from: Syt on September 17, 2015, 08:46:19 AM
The Texas Nationalist Movement: http://www.thetnm.org/

QuoteNo matter what our priorities, challenges, dreams or decisions are here in Texas, while we are part of the union, everything is ultimately dictated from or allowed by the bureaucrats in D.C. Independence means that Texans, and Texans alone decide our fate. Texans are tired of being governed by bureaucrats we didn't elect pushing policies that we don't want.

Sounds like a typical anti-EU rant over here. :D

And the exact same rant people would be making about bureaucrats in Austin in an independent Texas.

You think? :o
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

viper37

Quote from: Syt on September 17, 2015, 02:16:06 AM
Separatists of the world - unite! seems like a weird concept ... :unsure:
reminds me of this:

But seriously, most occidental seperatis movement have informal ties (the word is too strong, more like observers, correspondants, etc.)
Quebec seperatists have corresponded with Catalans and Scots seperatists, exchanging ideas and strategies and such for years.

The Russians seem to think they can recreate some sort of widespread revolution though, kinda like the good old days when they were financing useful idiots in the West.  Good luck with that.  They may have moderate successes in a few places, but I can't see Puerto Rico and Texas developping a seperatist line of thought any day now.  Texans are more likely to take over the US than pack& leave, it seems.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Malthus

Quote from: viper37 on September 17, 2015, 11:39:22 PM

The Russians seem to think they can recreate some sort of widespread revolution though, kinda like the good old days when they were financing useful idiots in the West.  Good luck with that.  They may have moderate successes in a few places, but I can't see Puerto Rico and Texas developping a seperatist line of thought any day now.  Texans are more likely to take over the US than pack& leave, it seems.

The Russians are nuts, so maybe they actually believe they can cause trouble this way. I'm more inclined to think it is simply a sort of offical fit of pique - "you guys support Ukraine, so we'll support these seperatists".

I can't imagine Texas types takling kindly to "support" from Moscow, no matter how much they hate Washington.  :lol:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius