News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Mind of a Lunatic

Started by 11B4V, September 14, 2015, 08:20:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DGuller

I would look in the mirror, just to make sure neither half of your face is drooping.  It can sneak up on you.

11B4V

Finally, art and science were also German. Aside from the trash that has come out recently, which could have been made by any negro tribe, the Germans alone possessed the true inspiration for art.

:lol:
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

11B4V

Quote from: DGuller on September 14, 2015, 10:26:53 PM
I would look in the mirror, just to make sure neither half of your face is drooping.  It can sneak up on you.

I'm quite fine thank you.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

11B4V

We can judge from the general moral corruption of the group who feel called upon to be politicians that such ideas of honor are not practiced today. Many feel called, but rarely is one truly chosen.

Does the same thought inspire people who support Trump and Sanders. Tired of the usual koolaid so they grasp at anything different. :lol:

DGuller

Is this Bravo's blog thread? :unsure:

sbr

Quote from: Barrister on September 14, 2015, 10:07:45 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on September 14, 2015, 09:36:13 PM
Unless your a religious zealot, he certainly wasn't born evil, nobody is.

I don't consider myself a religious zealot, but aren't we all born in sin?  That is, aren't we all born evil?

In my limited experience the answer is an unequivocal NO.  Why would you think that?

Eddie Teach

Yeah, I'm beginning to wonder which lunatic he means in the title...  :P
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

11B4V

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on September 14, 2015, 10:48:37 PM
Yeah, I'm beginning to wonder which lunatic he means in the title...  :P

:lol:

It (MK) is highly entertaining, bizarre, and tragic.

Barrister

Quote from: sbr on September 14, 2015, 10:47:40 PM
Quote from: Barrister on September 14, 2015, 10:07:45 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on September 14, 2015, 09:36:13 PM
Unless your a religious zealot, he certainly wasn't born evil, nobody is.

I don't consider myself a religious zealot, but aren't we all born in sin?  That is, aren't we all born evil?

In my limited experience the answer is an unequivocal NO.  Why would you think that?

Because in my one man's experience the answer is an unequivocal YES.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Barrister on September 14, 2015, 11:03:05 PM
Because in my one man's experience the answer is an unequivocal YES.

In your one man's experience, I think we can chalk that up to selection bias. :P
Experience bij!

Eddie Teach

I agree with Beeb. Children don't need to learn how to be bad.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

11B4V

garbon

I don't see why you need to quote it for us bit by bit.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

11B4V

Quote from: garbon on September 15, 2015, 01:02:25 AM
I don't see why you need to quote it for us bit by bit.

I haven't posted a quote in 80 pages. Nothing interesting to me.