News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Long May She Reign - Queen Elizabeth II

Started by mongers, September 08, 2015, 08:59:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mongers

This Wednesday afternoon will see the Queen become the longest reigning British monarch.  :bowler:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Jaron

If Carlos is a wise king, he'll abdicate in favor of William. William is probably the only member of the family who can restore the honor and dignity of the monarchy if Elizabeth II is gone.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Tonitrus

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Jaron on September 08, 2015, 11:02:59 PM
If Carlos is a wise king, he'll abdicate in favor of William. William is probably the only member of the family who can restore the honor and dignity of the monarchy if Elizabeth II is gone.

If you're going to Spanish up the names, you should call William Guillermo. :contract:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

citizen k

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on September 08, 2015, 11:48:39 PM

If you're going to Spanish up the names, you should call William Guillermo. :contract:

Tonitrus

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on September 08, 2015, 11:48:39 PM

And go back in time and defeat Drake first.

Richard Hakluyt

Quote from: mongers on September 08, 2015, 08:59:41 PM
This Wednesday afternoon will see the Queen become the longest reigning British monarch.  :bowler:

Huzzah!!!   :bowler: :cool:

Barrister

God save our gracious Queen
Long live our noble Queen
God save the Queen
Send her victorious
Happy and glorious
Long to reign over us
God save the Queen
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Martinus

Quote from: mongers on September 08, 2015, 08:59:41 PM

Vicky fanboys have only a few hours left to protect the current record holder. :ph34r:

Brazen

Every marketing email in my in-box this morning jumped on the bandwagon. "Congratulations to Her Majesty! To celebrate, here's 15% off shoes."

Syt

Pop quiz: which other British monarchs had reigns of 50 years or more?
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.