On His Majesty’s Naval Service – A Rule the Waves AAR

Started by grumbler, August 11, 2015, 12:30:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HisMajestyBOB

Their "store" is a Yahoo webpage and they have a guy email you the key.
http://yhst-12000246778232.stores.yahoo.net/ruwaddo.html
So, probably not.
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

KRonn

I just picked up this game last night, played a few years as the Germans. Had a war with Russia which was mostly inconclusive. I need to get more accustomed to the game, but I find it fun as I like designing/building ships, managing the budget, research, etc. Combat was a bit tricky for me as a novice and I'm not sure how much control I have, but I mostly let the AI handle the ships in battle so far.

grumbler

Quote from: KRonn on March 30, 2016, 09:48:15 AM
I just picked up this game last night, played a few years as the Germans. Had a war with Russia which was mostly inconclusive. I need to get more accustomed to the game, but I find it fun as I like designing/building ships, managing the budget, research, etc. Combat was a bit tricky for me as a novice and I'm not sure how much control I have, but I mostly let the AI handle the ships in battle so far.

You want to play commanding all the squadrons (not the ships, and not just the whole fleet).
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

KRonn

Quote from: grumbler on March 31, 2016, 05:08:41 AM
Quote from: KRonn on March 30, 2016, 09:48:15 AM

You want to play commanding all the squadrons (not the ships, and not just the whole fleet).

Ok, thanks.  I'm having some fun with it so far.   :)