News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

STELLARIS: New Paradox Game in SPAAAACE

Started by Syt, July 30, 2015, 10:12:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berkut

That dev diary just confirmed how terrible their idea is, and how this game has no chance at being the most awesomest game fucking every omg.

Each time I hear more details, I hate the idea more and more. This is going to suck bad.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

crazy canuck

Quote from: Berkut on September 21, 2015, 10:53:12 AM
That dev diary just confirmed how terrible their idea is, and how this game has no chance at being the most awesomest game fucking every omg.

Each time I hear more details, I hate the idea more and more. This is going to suck bad.

drunk thread?

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

What?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Martinus

I have seen nothing in this Dev Diary that warrants such a reaction. Frankly speaking, I have seen nothing in this Dev Diary that warrants any reaction. It's all extremely vague and could go into any direction.

garbon

Barrister

I guess Berkut's sense of humour is also a little subtle for this crowd. :lol:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

garbon

Barrister

I chuckled. :)

Perhaps you should remember Berkut's other post in this thread:

QuoteThis is going to be terrible.
I will hate it.
It won't be fun.
Lots of bugs.
Terrible map.
No multi-player.
Bugs. Many bugs.
Do not want.
Will not play.
Do not care.

Sounds very much like a man trying desperately to not get his hopes up over a game that sounds (to him) absolutely fantastic.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Habbaku

Garbon didn't find something funny; stop the presses!
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

garbon

Tamas

Warspite

The See a Comet: -2 Stability event is going to be a real bastard in this game.
" SIR – I must commend you on some of your recent obituaries. I was delighted to read of the deaths of Foday Sankoh (August 9th), and Uday and Qusay Hussein (July 26th). Do you take requests? "

OVO JE SRBIJA
BUDALO, OVO JE POSTA

Martinus

Quote from: Tamas on September 21, 2015, 12:01:21 PM
Quote from: garbon on September 21, 2015, 11:54:17 AM
Apparently I wasn't the only one. :blurgh:

Congrats, you are in a club with Marty :P

In our culture, if two gays diss something, it's dead. Sorry.

jimmy olsen

Why? :unsure:

EDIT: Never mind. -_-
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point