Lithuania charges Jewish partisans who fought the Germans of war crimes.

Started by jimmy olsen, July 27, 2015, 07:34:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

No idea if he is done with us forever or just taking a break. None of my business really but I do miss him.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

derspiess

Quote from: Martinus on July 28, 2015, 04:23:09 AM
I find Tim's simple view of this matter quite naive.

You could just put that in your sig, because it applies in just about any Timmay! thread.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

Quote from: Valmy on July 28, 2015, 07:06:08 AM
No idea if he is done with us forever or just taking a break. None of my business really but I do miss him.

I fear he's gone forever.  I guess we really were grinding his gears.  I honestly thought at the time that all his spastic overreactions were an act.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Martinus

He probably wants to come back, but fears he will be mocked for a martyquit. He will come back once the siren's call of Languish gets too strong to resist.

Valmy

Quote from: Martinus on July 28, 2015, 08:47:00 AM
He probably wants to come back, but fears he will be mocked for a martyquit. He will come back once the siren's call of Languish gets too strong to resist.

Since he never actually did a attention-junkie ragequit post I don't think this worries him. And I hope so. I know I just cannot stay away.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Norgy

Quote from: Valmy on July 28, 2015, 08:48:54 AM
Quote from: Martinus on July 28, 2015, 08:47:00 AM

Since he never actually did a attention-junkie ragequit post I don't think this worries him. And I hope so. I know I just cannot stay away.

Seedy should come back. I did. Even after all that shit.
He's a better person than I am.
And, yes, I miss Seedy. He's eloquent, funny and while he most likely would hit most people in the face when he meets them, he's one of the few reasons I joined up on Languish rather than EUOT during the Great Big Exodus.

Martinus

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Norgy

I speak with Slargos from time to time.
He's alive and has a nice girlfriend. He's in a bit of trouble after being fucked over by his partners with some gym gig in Swedonia.
He'll sort it out. He always does.

Valmy

Malthus

Quote from: Norgy on July 28, 2015, 09:05:27 AM
I speak with Slargos from time to time.
He's alive and has a nice girlfriend. He's in a bit of trouble after being fucked over by his partners with some gym gig in Swedonia.
He'll sort it out. He always does.

I miss Slargos. I miss teasing him about being my favorite Nazi.  ;)
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

alfred russel

Quote from: derspiess on July 28, 2015, 08:39:34 AM
Quote from: Valmy on July 28, 2015, 07:06:08 AM

I fear he's gone forever.  I guess we really were grinding his gears.  I honestly thought at the time that all his spastic overreactions were an act.

I think he will come back when his life gets on track again.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

The Brain

Not reading wall of text, but I care little for Communism and its champions.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

derspiess

Quote from: The Brain on July 28, 2015, 10:16:20 AM
Not reading wall of text, but I care little for Communism and its champions.

Hey, Seedy's a good dude.