The Charger has seen better days.

Challenger. Which is 5000% cooler.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Tonitrus

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 24, 2015, 08:47:57 PM
Quote from: Tonitrus on September 24, 2015, 08:46:16 PM
The Charger has seen better days.

Challenger. Which is 5000% cooler.

I couldn't remember if it was that one or the other, so I took the 50/50 shot.  :(

grumbler

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 24, 2015, 08:20:04 PM
Also, a pic from a recent driving trip with some friends:

I think you have shrubberies growing out of your ride.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Martinus

The Brain

Chuck Norris resigning? :yeahright:
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

DontSayBanana

The design turned out to be unreliable:

Experience bij!

KRonn

Ed, Nice to see you getting out and about on a country drive with your friends.     :cool:

Ed Anger

Went to the liver doc. I'm doing "remarkably well" considering it was touch and go at the hospital. :showoff:

Monoriu

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 13, 2015, 03:09:44 PM
Went to the liver doc. I'm doing "remarkably well" considering it was touch and go at the hospital. :showoff:

:cheers:

Pedrito

b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

MadImmortalMan

The liver is notable for being extremely regenerative. It's great news, but I do have a question. When there was all that fluid in there. Five liters or whatever...did you notice? I mean, did you find yourself sloshing around the house or did it come as a surprise that they got all that out of there?
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

The Brain

:thumbsup:
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Valmy

Wahoo! :thumbsup:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Razgovory

Quote from: grumbler on September 25, 2015, 06:34:37 AM

I think you have shrubberies growing out of your ride.

They were testing the hedgerows of Normandy.

"What the hell are we doing out here Adolf?  We drove three six of those hedges!

You'll thank for this one day, Irwin"
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ed Anger

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on October 13, 2015, 03:42:09 PM
The liver is notable for being extremely regenerative. It's great news, but I do have a question. When there was all that fluid in there. Five liters or whatever...did you notice? I mean, did you find yourself sloshing around the house or did it come as a surprise that they got all that out of there?

Being a manly man, I ignored it until the day I almost collapsed walking 50 feet to the car. Luckily my wife was there to throw me into the passenger seat and roll me into the ER.

It didn't slosh either. The fluids was rock hard.