HAY GUISE! - The Ed Anger Deathwatch Thread

Started by Ed Anger, July 21, 2015, 07:07:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Minsky Moment

OK so apparently this is not about the French Wars of Religion.

Glad to hear you came through Ed.  Just need to stay away from the Caliga Gas Station Diet (TM).  You can always be a vegetarian.  You know, just like ...
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Duque de Bragança

Hurrah!  :cheers:

Normand hinterland is saved!

Legbiter

Since you're gonna live Ed I take it your final Führerbefehl regarding Tim is postponed?  :hmm:
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

crazy canuck

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on July 28, 2015, 10:32:19 AM
You can always be a vegetarian.  You know, just like ...

:lol:

Valmy

Awhile ago I had this idea about doing one of those click-bait quizzes 'What kind of vegetarian are you?' with every result being 'you are Hitler'. It was funnier in my head.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

The Minsky Moment

Whoa,
I was going to say Al Gore. :goodboy:
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Caliga

Just need to stay away from the Caliga Gas Station Diet (TM).  You can always be a vegetarian.  You know, just like ...
Cut me some slack, jack.  I ate at the Trump Terrace last night and at Harry Caray's the night before. :sleep:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Caliga on July 30, 2015, 07:04:02 PM
Just need to stay away from the Caliga Gas Station Diet (TM).  You can always be a vegetarian.  You know, just like ...
Cut me some slack, jack.  I ate at the Trump Terrace last night .
Did you order a Mexican entree?
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

grumbler

Quote from: Caliga on July 30, 2015, 07:04:02 PM
Cut me some slack, jack.  I ate at the Trump Terrace last night and at Harry Caray's the night before. :sleep:
I've never heard of those gas stations, but it doesn't surprise me that either was in the business.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Caliga

@ Tim I didn't order anything.  Chicks with trays of food kept coming around and feeding me.  I think I ate about a dozen peppers stuffed with goat cheese.

P.S. Donald Trump has excellent taste in serving wenches.  My opinion of him continues to: grow.

Caliga

Quote from: grumbler on July 30, 2015, 07:13:09 PM
I've never heard of those gas stations, but it doesn't surprise me that either was in the business.
:D

lustindarkness

I'm still hoping I get the Challenger.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Ed Anger

Week one of rehab done. I'm stronger but still can't wipe my own ass. I can walk 100 feet with a walker now at least.

Also, since the rehab place is also a nursing home, I get to deal with the olds too. And the ones dying slowly in the hospice rooms. I don't like the screaming at night.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 04, 2015, 08:37:46 PM
Week one of rehab done. I'm stronger but still can't wipe my own ass. I can walk 100 feet with a walker now at least.

Also, since the rehab place is also a nursing home, I get to deal with the olds too. And the ones dying slowly in the hospice rooms. I don't like the screaming at night.

:o

Oh man, that sounds horrifying. I'll keep you in my thoughts.   :hug:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Razgovory

OK so apparently this is not about the French Wars of Religion.

God, I'm glad I wasn't the only one thinking that every time I saw this thread.  I thought there might be something wrong with me.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017