HAY GUISE! - The Ed Anger Deathwatch Thread

Started by Ed Anger, July 21, 2015, 07:07:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 03, 2017, 12:25:28 AM
Hey, Insomnia Boy

Barry Lyndon just started on TCMHD, and Battle of Algiers is on afterwards.  That should carry you to 5 am, when Battleground is on.

The Trazodone knocked me the fuck out. So no movies. Or ordering leaf blowers from infomercials.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

mongers

Quote from: Ed Anger on February 03, 2017, 07:21:59 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 03, 2017, 12:25:28 AM
Hey, Insomnia Boy

Barry Lyndon just started on TCMHD, and Battle of Algiers is on afterwards.  That should carry you to 5 am, when Battleground is on.

The Trazodone knocked me the fuck out. So no movies. Or ordering leaf blowers from infomercials.

Ah, I've always wondered how those things make it into the real world.  :cool:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Jacob

Quote from: mongers on February 03, 2017, 08:25:10 PM

Read a thing on the net recently that said that many of those "amazing and convenient" gadgets sold on late-night TV are actually designed for people with various physical disabilities and the sales on late night TV is primarily to make them commercially viable because otherwise those gadgets wouldn't get made at all.

CountDeMoney

mongers

Quote from: Jacob on February 03, 2017, 09:50:34 PM
Quote from: mongers on February 03, 2017, 08:25:10 PM

Read a thing on the net recently that said that many of those "amazing and convenient" gadgets sold on late-night TV are actually designed for people with various physical disabilities and the sales on late night TV is primarily to make them commercially viable because otherwise those gadgets wouldn't get made at all.

Interesting snippet, thanks for that.

Richard Hakluyt

There's a big geriatric demographic out there mongers...........me and you will be joining it in not so many years too  :(

mongers

Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on February 03, 2017, 11:58:07 PM
There's a big geriatric demographic out there mongers...........me and you will be joining it in not so many years too  :(

:(

Death before leaf-blowers.  :mad:

dps

Quote from: mongers on February 04, 2017, 12:27:51 AM
Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on February 03, 2017, 11:58:07 PM

:(

Death before leaf-blowers.  :mad:

I'm sure something can be arranged along those lines for you.

Eddie Teach

He can buy a five pound rake. Or maybe a lighter model.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ed Anger

Saw the sleep doc today. I have mild sleep apnea. Since the Trazodone seems to be combating the insomnia, no mask is needed unless that stops working.

The sleep test showed my oxygen going down to 82% a few times and my breathing stopping 6 times an hour.

Admiral Yi

CountDeMoney

Ed Anger

Sorry, I'm not going to go like that Michael Hutchence boy.

sbr

Should go out David Carridine style.

*Assuming you have to go out in some style.

Ed Anger

Spent a lovely day and night in the hospital. Dehydration, exhaustion. Got a lecture from a doctor that I am driving myself to an early grave. DID YOU LOOK AT MY MEDICAL RECORDS DOC? NO SHIT

Got some fun IV's and was spoiled by the nurses.