HAY GUISE! - The Ed Anger Deathwatch Thread

Started by Ed Anger, July 21, 2015, 07:07:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

HVC

Your Portuguese genes will keep you strong!
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

derspiess

Quote from: Ed Anger on June 07, 2018, 06:28:37 PM
Next month, I'll be down in Spicy land at UC getting a consult. Will likely be several hours. There will be no languish meetup.

I hate Cincinnati.

I'll leave you a Cincy Welcome Basket at the front desk.  The Graeter's coupons are expired, but I know the guy that runs the Cheviot location and he said he'd honor them.  Also the Pete Rose autographs are probably fake.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

crazy canuck

Quote from: derspiess on June 08, 2018, 03:35:53 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on June 07, 2018, 06:28:37 PM
Next month, I'll be down in Spicy land at UC getting a consult. Will likely be several hours. There will be no languish meetup.

I hate Cincinnati.

I'll leave you a Cincy Welcome Basket at the front desk.  The Graeter's coupons are expired, but I know the guy that runs the Cheviot location and he said he'd honor them.  Also the Pete Rose autographs are probably fake.

:D

Something to live for right there

alfred russel

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

Sophie Scholl

If you can survive Cincy, you can survive anything.  You'll walk out of there as a more amazing survival story than Marvin Lewis' head coaching career. :thumbsup:
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Ed Anger

Scheduled for an another draining Tuesday. CT scan was good, but the ammonia levels is a concern. Put me on Laculose, which in addition to reducing annmonia, it gives you the squirts.

My wife was not pleased with the condition of the toilet bowl..  :lol:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Valmy

Jesus Christ dude. I remember when your turds were nice and firm  :(
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Ed Anger

Richard Hakluyt

The squits may lead to soreness in the fundament area; may I recommend this excellent product https://www.antimonkeybutt.com/men/8-original ?

Ed Anger

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.