News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

[PC]Gary Grigsby's War in the East announced

Started by Syt, June 29, 2009, 10:46:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ape

At final fucking last!!!!! Ostfront baby yeah!!!! Where the real war was fought, not some faggy ardenner forest or some girly Iwo Jima. :thumbsup:

On a more serious note.... good, been missing a good ostfront game since... well War in Russia  <_<

Jaron

Quote from: Ape on July 01, 2009, 03:38:50 PM
At final fucking last!!!!! Ostfront baby yeah!!!! Where the real war was fought, not some faggy ardenner forest or some girly Iwo Jima. :thumbsup:

On a more serious note.... good, been missing a good ostfront game since... well War in Russia  <_<

What nerve. What disrespect to veterans to refer to Iwo Jima of all places as "girly". Even if you meant it in jest, it is a very insulting thing to say.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Lettow77

He has a point, though. While it might not be girly, it -isnt- the ostfront.
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Josephus

Well, at least I'm not going to need a super-dooper graphics card with pixel shader 10 to play this one. ;)
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Valmy

Quote from: Jaron on July 01, 2009, 05:57:06 PM
What disrespect to veterans to refer to Iwo Jima of all places as "girly". Even if you meant it in jest, it is a very insulting thing to say.

We just dont kill them like the Euros do J.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Tonitrus

It looks like a scenario from TOAW made into it a separate game...and probably more expensive. 

Habbaku

Quote from: Tonitrus on July 02, 2009, 01:02:18 PM
It looks like a scenario from TOAW made into it a separate game...and probably more expensive.

If Matrix is involved, you can be assured that it will set you back $70.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

crazy canuck

Quote from: Tonitrus on July 02, 2009, 01:02:18 PM

What I was thinking.  If I need a fix I can just find that and put in back on my hard drive.

Syt

This game is now out on Steam. If you have it from Slitheratrix, you can redeem your serial for a Steam code on the Slitherine page.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.