And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lustindarkness

Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Sheilbh

According to the World Bank about as different as the US and Brazil.
Let's bomb Russia!

Valmy

Quote from: Sheilbh on April 24, 2015, 01:32:52 PM
According to the World Bank about as different as the US and Brazil.

Which weirdly uses year 2000 data for Sweden. Our was probably a alot better that year.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Valmy

The Swiss? Damn they could start acting happy at least.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Admiral Yi

"In determining what it means to be happy, the report took into account peoples' own evaluations of their lives and considered factors including real GDP per capita, health and life expectancy, perceptions of corruption, social support and the freedom to make life decisions."

Only partly "happiness."

So cheer up Liep. :P

lustindarkness

If love life is not included in the "hapiness rating" it means nothing in my opinion.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Eddie Teach

Other than low divorce rate(which could just mean a very conservative society), I'm not sure how you would measure that.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ideologue

Quote from: Admiral Yi on April 24, 2015, 09:38:17 AM
:lol:

I'm on your side so don't go all mad Hungarian on me dude.

Vote Horthy.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

alfred russel

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on April 24, 2015, 07:33:36 PM
Other than low divorce rate(which could just mean a very conservative society), I'm not sure how you would measure that.

.025 points for achieving orgasm with a partner without sex (oral sex, handjob)
.05 points for sex
1 point for a new sexual partner
-5 points for std transmission
-10 if it's HIV
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

lustindarkness

All you need is love. Love is all you need.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

PRC

celedhring

Sheilbh

Let's bomb Russia!

Josquius

██████
██████
██████