News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liep

The election campaign has begun, and the election haven't even been called yet. This is going to be painful. :cry:

The Conservative's new poster:

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Valmy

Wait your campaign signs are in English?

Creepy sentiment on that sign. Is that a mainstream party?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

lustindarkness

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on April 13, 2015, 01:55:09 AM
The r/t with a v8 gets slightly better mileage than my Toyota with a v6.  :P

You know what we got for my son? A 2008 4runner, V8 with full time 4X4! :lol: He'll have to work just to have the gas to get to work.  :nelson:
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Liep

Quote from: Valmy on April 13, 2015, 08:32:15 AM
Wait your campaign signs are in English?

Creepy sentiment on that sign. Is that a mainstream party?

See, we're not so different here. Though, had it been in English it would've been without the last e, no?

Also, the Conservatives are a mainstream party, but they've fallen out of favour ever since the 80's when they were the biggest party, so now they're getting increasingly desperate to be relevant again.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Zanza

Just found the access data for an old bank account that I haven't used since 2008. It has 319,68 Euro on it. What should I do with this unexpected wealth?  :hmm:

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Admiral Yi

Buy an airport in Greece.

lustindarkness

Quote from: Zanza on April 13, 2015, 03:21:18 PM
Just found the access data for an old bank account that I haven't used since 2008. It has 319,68 Euro on it. What should I do with this unexpected wealth?  :hmm:

Hookers and blow is the classic answer, but tickets to London the first week of June would be a good option.  ;)
http://languish.org/forums/index.php/topic,12697.0.html
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

The Brain

Buy a 1:350 WW2 warship model kit.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

katmai

Quote from: lustindarkness on April 13, 2015, 03:45:07 PM

Hookers and blow is the classic answer, but tickets to London the first week of June would be a good option.  ;)

Is the only answer!  <_<
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

lustindarkness

Quote from: katmai on April 13, 2015, 04:06:45 PM
Quote from: lustindarkness on April 13, 2015, 03:45:07 PM

Is the only answer!  <_<

Aparently not. Scroll up, theres like 4 other asnwers already.  :P
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Zanza

Opera: never been in an opera. Listening to them suggests that I would not enjoy it.
Greek airport: Nah, they'll just take it as reparations anyway.
London: Hmm, so far I've only met Lusti, CF and Tim. Maybe I should meet some non-Rica languish members  :hmm:
Warship model: I built some as a child and didn't enjoy it that much.
Hoovers and blow: I am not into cocaine, so I guess that leaves me with the hookers...  :perv:

Admiral Yi

lustindarkness

Grand Duke of Lurkdom