News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

My date is late and I'm giving him shit via text. -_-
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ed Anger

Thanks to goddamn foriegners, the U.S. has antibiotic resistant dysentery now.

Thanks.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

katmai

So been too busy with work to check languish, much less post, what have i missed in last three weeks?
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Tonitrus

Quote from: katmai on April 05, 2015, 01:14:25 AM
So been too busy with work to check languish, much less post, what have i missed in last three weeks?

Seedy is gone.  Languish is now a wasteland ruled by grumbler and Martinus.  Garbon and Yi meanwhile lead the underground rebellion.

The mythical Jaron has been spotted, portending signs of an apocalypse.

Admiral Yi

Every last poster who's not already a lawyer is now going to law school.

Tonitrus

In another decade, Languish will be a forum for gay lawyers.  :(

Josquius

I wonder if there are many gay lawyers in the world.
That's not lawyers who are gay but lawyers who specialize in gay law.
██████
██████
██████

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Sheilbh

Let's bomb Russia!

Admiral Yi

Is Britain going through a bit of a fanboi stage vis a vis the US right now?  Or perhaps a long term trend?  I've read several articles in The Economist that touched on how enamored folks are with the US right now.

Sheilbh

We've always liked the US :)
Let's bomb Russia!

alfred russel

Quote from: Sheilbh on April 05, 2015, 07:44:07 PM
Quite liked this map:

France, Poland, and the Czech Republic are on the same level as Russia, Iran, Saudi Arabia, and Argentina. Maybe a few more gradations at the lower end would be helpful.   :hmm:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Sheilbh

Quote from: alfred russel on April 05, 2015, 07:53:02 PM
France, Poland, and the Czech Republic are on the same level as Russia, Iran, Saudi Arabia, and Argentina. Maybe a few more gradations at the lower end would be helpful.   :hmm:
True. Here's the negative feelings which may help:
Let's bomb Russia!

alfred russel

LOL. Russia has really fucked up.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014