News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zanza

Quote from: celedhring on March 16, 2015, 01:09:55 PM
Spent the morning in meetings. I don't know whether to work the rest of the afternoon or just chill. Languish, decide for me.
Chill.
Does the afternoon only start now in Spain or are you somewhere else?  :huh:

celedhring

Quote from: Zanza on March 16, 2015, 01:13:22 PM
Quote from: celedhring on March 16, 2015, 01:09:55 PM
Spent the morning in meetings. I don't know whether to work the rest of the afternoon or just chill. Languish, decide for me.
Chill.
Does the afternoon only start now in Spain or are you somewhere else?  :huh:

Well, it's 19.15, I won't have dinner until 22.00 - so plenty of time still.

Eddie Teach

The afternoon's over, man.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

celedhring

We Spaniards eat so late that our afternoon stretches a lot.

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

celedhring

Quote from: Grey Fox on March 16, 2015, 01:50:20 PM
When do you sleep?

I usually go to sleep at around 00.00 on weekdays. Get up at 8, start working at 10.

garbon

Ryanair has said it is investigating offer flights to NYC, Boston, Chicago and Miami. :hmm:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

mongers

Quote from: celedhring on March 16, 2015, 01:52:09 PM
Quote from: Grey Fox on March 16, 2015, 01:50:20 PM
When do you sleep?

I usually go to sleep at around 00.00 on weekdays. Get up at 8, start working at 10.

This is an eminently sensible approach to working life.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Josquius

Quote from: garbon on March 16, 2015, 04:26:07 PM
Ryanair has said it is investigating offer flights to NYC, Boston, Chicago and Miami. :hmm:
The cheapness is tempting.... but oh God :bleeding:
██████
██████
██████

MadImmortalMan

Flying into Midway isn't the end of the world, you know. But knowing RyanAir, the flight would land in Valparaiso or something.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Ed Anger

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on March 16, 2015, 06:40:41 PM
Flying into Midway isn't the end of the world, you know. But knowing RyanAir, the flight would land in Valparaiso or something.

WELCOME TO MUNCIE.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Eddie Teach

Christmas shopping for Cal?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ideologue

Quote from: Valmy on March 16, 2015, 07:31:55 AM
I swear I was not looking at your boobs, I was looking at your pus....ok that's not better.

See, it took me a minute, on account of how I fetishize faces.

It's what women have been asking for, now they've got it, I hope they like it. :hmm:
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)