News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

11B4V

Expoxy primer is on and smoothed. Just have a couple of small areas to shoot again and the engine bay will be ready for the top coat.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Admiral Yi

What do you plan to airbrush on the hood?  :)

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Liep

Mogherini as EU's rep for foreign affairs, will she be another lightweight who people won't hear about until they elect the next one? Well, she can hardly accomplish less than the Brit in that regard.

Now will we lose our PM to the presidential post? Or will the Poles get it? SO EXCITING.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

CountDeMoney

I drowned my iPod Classic.   :(

Liep

Quote from: Liep on August 30, 2014, 06:30:04 AM
Mogherini as EU's rep for foreign affairs, will she be another lightweight who people won't hear about until they elect the next one? Well, she can hardly accomplish less than the Brit in that regard.

Now will we lose our PM to the presidential post? Or will the Poles get it? SO EXCITING.

I guess this settles it. Classic old man gaffe.

http://youtu.be/U3ASE_qAHB8
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Josquius

Saw something odd on tv today, called a 'blackout sleeve'; guy had his entire arm tattooed black.
I just have to ask: wtf?
██████
██████
██████

The Brain

Quote from: Tyr on August 30, 2014, 01:39:59 PM
Saw something odd on tv today, called a 'blackout sleeve'; guy had his entire arm tattooed black.

We'll let Dorsey field this I think.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

MadImmortalMan

The dude who invented that probably had something previously tattooed there that was embarrassing.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

mongers

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on August 30, 2014, 02:12:42 PM

The dude who invented that probably had something previously tattooed there that was embarrassing.

Maybe it was a large penis tattoo and the guy was afraid of being arrested if he waved it?
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Liep

Great, it's 03:56 and central calls me up and tells me the tracks ahead are flooded and I'm being sent back the other way. Not exactly what I wanted when I was about 20 minutes away from my bed.

Josquius

Past 3 and I can't sleep.
This life stuff really doesn't get any better does it
██████
██████
██████

CountDeMoney

Ed Anger

For you redneck reality show haters, Discovery cancelled 'Sons of Guns' due to the owner and 'star' of the show being arrested for kiddie rape.

So more Fast n' Loud for y'all.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive