News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

So much for community policing, eh?  If it's white people, roll out the tanks :rolleyes:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Goddamned right.  I see no reason why armed white people should be treated as any less of a threat than unarmed black teenagers.  You are all equal under Da Lawl.

derspiess

No, you want to have tickle-fights with 300lb 6ft.4in. black teens while gunning down white people.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

I have no issues with gunning down white people.
Especially when it can be defined as the ethnic cleansing of Dumbfuckistanis.

:mellow:

derspiess

But what if they were Dumbfuckistanis who were particularly kind to animals?

CountDeMoney

THATS REAL RETARDED SIR

mongers

British embassy in Washington marks events 200 years ago:

"Commemorating the 200th anniversary of burning the White House. Only sparklers this time!"

Full article here:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-28929626
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Malthus

Quote from: mongers on August 25, 2014, 02:21:30 PM
British embassy in Washington marks events 200 years ago:

"Commemorating the 200th anniversary of burning the White House. Only sparklers this time!"

Full article here:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-28929626

Sadly, they were forced to "apologize".

Come on, that pic was funny.  :D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

derspiess

Valmy

The British were even funny while they did it.  The redcoats marched into the House of Representatives and voted to burn DC down.

I would have thought Spicey would be in favor of that.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Malthus

Quote from: derspiess on August 25, 2014, 02:44:20 PM
Goddamned Brits :angry:

They should have included a little figure of President Madison scuttling off in terror on the "lawn" of the cake.  ;)
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

derspiess

Quote from: Barrister on August 25, 2014, 03:09:20 PM
Now that's funny!

SOme people have no sense of humour apparently. <_<

It's in bad taste.  Good thing British lack of spine eventually overcame their dislike of Americans in this case, though.

CountDeMoney

Can't wait to see the Germans send Poland a melted cake to commemorate the liquidation of the Warsaw Ghetto.
LULZ ICH BIN EIN JOKERLINER