Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crazy canuck

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 04, 2014, 06:06:21 PM
Quote from: Sheilbh on July 04, 2014, 05:57:12 PM
Neil Sedaka: married to a woman :blink:

Teh gheys don't have a copyright on every doo-whoop swooner crooner, you know.  Not everybody was Cornell Gunter.   :P

Bet you thought Paul Anka was a big fag, too.  WELL TOO GODDAMNED BAD

What about the singer who would never have survived the era of social media - Engelbert Humperdinck

CountDeMoney

If Liberace could survive any form of mass communication beyond the Pony Express, anybody could've.

Ideologue

He's a good boy, who loves his mother.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Josquius

I have a twice a year super important test tomorrow . On the one hand I'm not too concerned since it will do be little good to pass this time. On the other I feel ill。
██████
██████
██████

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Admiral Yi

Liep

So the British really love the Tour de France? Massive amount of spectators in every little town in Yorkshire that the peloton rides through.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Josquius

Quote from: Admiral Yi on July 05, 2014, 01:10:43 AM
HIV? :hmm:

Only black guys have that. I haven't slept with any black guys.
(Japanese people actually believe this.....)
██████
██████
██████

The Brain

Quote from: Tyr on July 05, 2014, 08:05:41 AM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on July 05, 2014, 01:10:43 AM
HIV? :hmm:

Only black guys have that. I haven't slept with any black guys.
(Japanese people actually believe this.....)

LOL those gullible Japanese.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

mongers

Ouch; I don't like pain.  <_<
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

MadBurgerMaker

Welp.  Seedy, I did a thing.  Don't have the red jeep anymore. 

There's a nice silver/gray one out there now though.  :ph34r:

Sheilbh

Quote from: Liep on July 05, 2014, 06:39:42 AM
So the British really love the Tour de France? Massive amount of spectators in every little town in Yorkshire that the peloton rides through.
Massive crowds on Buttertubs Pass.
Let's bomb Russia!

Liep

Quote from: Sheilbh on July 05, 2014, 07:06:19 PM
Quote from: Liep on July 05, 2014, 06:39:42 AM
Massive crowds on Buttertubs Pass.

Will Côte de Blubberhouses also be crowded?  Fantastic names, both before and after they've been francofied by the ASO.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

I would've hoped that the British would be a little more well behaved and not adopt the "stand in front of the cyclists waving a flag like a lunatic and eventual be to slow and cause a crash" stance.

Alas. :weep: