Moving between my computer table and bed,
██████
██████
██████

mongers

Quote from: garbon on April 20, 2014, 10:23:31 AM
Quote from: sbr on April 20, 2014, 10:11:17 AM
I don't get it.  :blush:

A good portion of ads for Manhattan Mini-Storage have a loose connection.

So along the lines of:

QuoteTime to get an oil change, you never know when an new eschatological religious movement will sweep the globe.

?
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

The Brain

Quote from: Tyr on April 20, 2014, 10:35:00 AM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on April 20, 2014, 02:58:28 AM
Why do you have to change it every day?

Ah, of course.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

jimmy olsen

Why does that mean you have to change the screen resolution? :unsure:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Josquius

Quote from: jimmy olsen on April 20, 2014, 11:16:43 AM
Why does that mean you have to change the screen resolution? :unsure:
My monitor is a long way from my bed. I don't like squinting.
██████
██████
██████

Ideologue

Went to the mountains.

D+
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

garbon

Quote from: mongers on April 20, 2014, 10:47:12 AM
Quote from: garbon on April 20, 2014, 10:23:31 AM

A good portion of ads for Manhattan Mini-Storage have a loose connection.

So along the lines of:

QuoteTime to get an oil change, you never know when an new eschatological religious movement will sweep the globe.

?

No?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

alfred russel

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Ideologue

Appalachians.

It rained most of the time so very little actual mountain activities were involved, unless "sitting in a mansion with no Internet, no TV, and apparently no heat" counts.  When it got down to a light mist, I walked down and back up part of the mountain to avoid talking to people for the thirteenth straight hour.

You would probably have skipped around me laughing like a smug, anthropomorphized mountain goat. :P
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

CountDeMoney

The French aristocracy didn't know they were going to lose all their possessions when things went tits up;  so wouldn't it be wise to have a chance to put it all in storage before it happens to you?

Damn, no wonder advertising is so "lowest common denominator" now.  :rolleyes:  :P

Admiral Yi

It appears the common motif is Bill Maher style  punch lines unrelated to the service.

CountDeMoney

I dunno, the "Gay Clutter" was very relevant for convenient storage solutions at affordable, accessible prices.

alfred russel

Quote from: Ideologue on April 20, 2014, 12:18:39 PM
Appalachians.

It rained most of the time so very little actual mountain activities were involved, unless "sitting in a mansion with no Internet, no TV, and apparently no heat" counts.  When it got down to a light mist, I walked down and back up part of the mountain to avoid talking to people for the thirteenth straight hour.

You would probably have skipped around me laughing like a smug, anthropomorphized mountain goat. :P

If you want to go back some weekend, look me up. I'm always up for the mountains.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)

alfred russel

We recently had some dude from Ireland come to work with us for a few weeks. Our office is in downtown Atlanta. He stayed a good distance from downtown in a W hotel in Buckhead. There is a W much closer. I thought it was odd. I asked him why he was staying in Buckhead. He said that is where he was told to book, he wasn't sure why. Pondering it, I realized it must because of safety, and I pressed him on this until he admitted he was told to stay in Buckhead because of safety concerns.

One of the things I've had drilled into my head: when traveling for work, if there are safety concerns where you are going, be very sensitive about mentioning it to the people at the location. It is sort of weird to be on the flip side of this, to see that travelers see the safety where I live as a risk to be mitigated like in a third world country.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.