Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Fox

Quote from: Admiral Yi on March 13, 2014, 01:09:55 PM
Never heard of ActBlue.

Also, kinda amusing line of text.

Of course not, you are anti-union.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Admiral Yi

Whoever made that graphic certainly isn't.

derspiess

Quote from: Admiral Yi on March 13, 2014, 01:09:55 PM
Never heard of ActBlue.

Also, kinda amusing line of text.

Neither had I.  My enemies list is woefully out of date :(
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Grey Fox

You faschist need to keep up. Us on the righteous side know who to line up when the Revolution comes.

Beenherebefore

Quote from: Grey Fox on March 13, 2014, 02:01:26 PM
You faschist need to keep up. Us on the righteous side know who to line up when the Revolution comes.

The Real Madrid starting eleven, Justin Bieber and the human Barbie.
The artist formerly known as Norgy

Grey Fox

All soccer players will be line up, yes.

Beenherebefore

There's something reassuring about Norway.
We may not always get along here either, but when someone tells you you're hel ved or "solid wood", it isn't a come-on in a gay bar, rather that you're a good bloke. And that we as a country have quite a fixation on firewood on the whole.

-
The artist formerly known as Norgy

garbon

Quote from: Beenherebefore on March 13, 2014, 03:56:37 PM
There's something reassuring about Norway.
We may not always get along here either, but when someone tells you you're hel ved or "solid wood", it isn't a come-on in a gay bar, rather that you're a good bloke. And that we as a country have quite a fixation on firewood on the whole.

-

I think I'm failing to miss out on why that is reassuring. :unsure:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Savonarola

Miss Piggy singing "My Old Man Said 'Follow the Van'":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vkzkrs6bzxg

Question for the Brits; in the line of the chorus "You can't trust the specials like the old time coppers" what are "The Specials"?
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Capetan Mihali

"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Sheilbh

Special Branch?

Police responsible for national security - counter-terrorism, protecting Royals and politicians that sort of thing.

Or special constables. Volunteer police officers.
Let's bomb Russia!

Savonarola

In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Savonarola

Quote from: Sheilbh on March 13, 2014, 04:41:10 PM
Special Branch?

Police responsible for national security - counter-terrorism, protecting Royals and politicians that sort of thing.

Or special constables. Volunteer police officers.

Probably special constables would make more sense in the context of the song.  Thanks.   :bowler:

Ed Anger

Harry 'Snapper' Organs from Q division.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Queequeg

A bit drunk.  Bored to tears. 
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."