News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

Yeah, nobody's gonna drive 10 minutes to possibly buy one old shirt. They might to browse through dozens of old shirts and various other crap.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

The Brain

I drove all night to get to an old shirt. Is that allright?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Ideologue

:lol:

How does a package from the UK wind up delivered via California?  Straight out of Compton, no less?  Logistics is a dismal science.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ed Anger

Quote from: Ideologue on December 23, 2013, 05:10:30 PM
:lol:

How does a package from the UK wind up delivered via California?  Straight out of Compton, no less?  Logistics is a dismal science.

Hey, watch it.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ed Anger

Supply chain gets all the chicks.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ideologue

Produces most of them, too, apparently.
Kinemalogue

Tonitrus

Josquius

Sure makes a change from gazillion dollar missiles shooting down missiles that cost a fraction of the price.
Though invisible lasers FTL. They need to be red and make cool 'pshew!' sounds when they're fired.
██████
██████
██████

Tonitrus

Quote from: Tyr on December 25, 2013, 01:15:58 PM
Sure makes a change from gazillion dollar missiles shooting down missiles that cost a fraction of the price.
Though invisible lasers FTL. They need to be red and make cool 'pshew!' sounds when they're fired.

Except movie evidence also shows that those lasers miss 90+% of the time.

sbr

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point