Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Fox

Quote from: sbr on August 31, 2013, 12:48:04 PM
Quote from: The Brain on August 31, 2013, 12:46:59 PM
Quote from: sbr on August 31, 2013, 09:32:59 AM

Dorsey is Dguller. He has weird incidents with cars.
I dropped a car battery on my foot.

OK, Dorsey.

I'm too new here to get that. :(
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

sbr

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Liep

So this is what a 'selfie' is. I feel helplessly behind whenever I have to read about new expressions in newspapers. At least it was the online edition.

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

The Brain

His PR people are thrilled that he got caught on camera with kids. :pinch:
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

CountDeMoney

He's the Popest with the Mostest.

mongers

Perm. deleted my facebook account today; I may not miss it.  :hmm:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Sheilbh

Quote from: Liep on August 31, 2013, 01:33:58 PM
So this is what a 'selfie' is. I feel helplessly behind whenever I have to read about new expressions in newspapers. At least it was the online edition.
I think you should feel helplessly left behind when you're introduced to a new trend by the Pope :mellow:
Let's bomb Russia!

Ideologue

Good God, isn't Liep my age?

Although on the other hand, unlike Mongers, no need for me to ever delete my Facebook, since I haven't used it in seven years.  I really thought that was going to be a fad.  Give me a break; Myspace was. -_-
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Phillip V

I realized capital gains on Facebook stock. :D

Eddie Teach

I'd have guessed selfies were what G.O.B was taking.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Liep

Quote from: Sheilbh on August 31, 2013, 08:12:43 PM
Quote from: Liep on August 31, 2013, 01:33:58 PM
I think you should feel helplessly left behind when you're introduced to a new trend by the Pope :mellow:

Yes, that's probably the worse of the two. :Embarrass: I'll go make a twitter account now.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Neil

Fuck you Malthus.  There was a spider ten centimeters long trying to build a web on my balcony.  It was so alien and weird, I had to throw it off the balcony.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

PDH

Quote from: Neil on September 01, 2013, 03:22:54 PM
Fuck you Malthus.  There was a spider ten centimeters long trying to build a web on my balcony.  It was so alien and weird, I had to throw it off the balcony.

Ten centimeters?  What is that in hogsheads for the Americans?
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM