Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

garbon

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on August 24, 2013, 09:19:22 AM
Quote from: garbon on August 24, 2013, 09:14:59 AM
I don't know. Ide would appear to be working on crazy cat lady status.

Seems to me he spends more time in relationships than out of them.
and shutting down life opportunities to be with his cats.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Josquius

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on August 24, 2013, 09:44:12 AM
I'm sure you can get Ad Block for IE too. You can definitely get it for Chrome.
Apparently. Cant get it working on IE and this is a very temporary setup I've got here so don't care enough to investigate why.
Chrome sadly also doesnt work well with flash.

Its bizzare really. I'm sure my old computer wasn't quite this crap back when it was my main system. Youtube et al used to work fine...
██████
██████
██████

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on August 24, 2013, 10:48:12 AM

HEY NOW

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

frunk

Quote from: Tyr on August 24, 2013, 11:00:11 AM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on August 24, 2013, 09:44:12 AM
I'm sure you can get Ad Block for IE too. You can definitely get it for Chrome.
Apparently. Cant get it working on IE and this is a very temporary setup I've got here so don't care enough to investigate why.
Chrome sadly also doesnt work well with flash.

Its bizzare really. I'm sure my old computer wasn't quite this crap back when it was my main system. Youtube et al used to work fine...

I've never had trouble with flash video on Mozilla or Chrome (or Opera for that matter).  Is the flash plugin installed on those browsers?

Josquius

Yeah, I mean, that's the main reason to be a cat owner rather than a dog owner isn't it? If an exciting opportunity to move abroad appears then cats are far more expendable.
██████
██████
██████

Lettow77

:mad: over the line

its more fun when you direct your massive negativity at yourself instead of cats that had no part in the whole regretful Tyr Experience
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Ideologue

Quote from: Lettow77 on August 24, 2013, 11:57:56 AM
:mad: over the line

its more fun when you direct your massive negativity at yourself instead of cats that had no part in the whole regretful Tyr Experience
:lol:
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ideologue

What part of "job that paid twice as much" was hard to grasp? :hmm:

And anyway, yes, it's extremely difficult to freight cats to South Korea, especially with their stupid health laws--all told it costs about five times more than person, actually--and since I could not find adequate homes for them, I wasn't going to potentially kill them in order to teach Asians the language of a declining power for $25,000 a year.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

garbon

I don't recall both opportunities occurring concurrently. Anyway I think it would be good for you to change some scenery. :)

lustindarkness

30 min walk/jog while The Daughter rides bike, followed by 2 matches of split screen Call of Duty where she is getting a lot better, followed by 30 minutes of shooting hoops at the park. I am so glad The Grandma is taking her to the movies, I'm tired already.  :(

Tomorrow may be a hike up trail to Peevine Falls at Oak Mountain State Park right here in town.

And I wanted a lazy weekend! :mad: :P
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

mongers

Quote from: lustindarkness on August 24, 2013, 01:28:20 PM
30 min walk/jog while The Daughter rides bike, followed by 2 matches of split screen Call of Duty where she is getting a lot better, followed by 30 minutes of shooting hoops at the park. I am so glad The Grandma is taking her to the movies, I'm tired already.  :(

Tomorrow may be a hike up trail to Peevine Falls at Oak Mountain State Park right here in town.

And I wanted a lazy weekend! :mad: :P

:D

Parenthood, sometimes it'll have you wishing for your delinquency. 
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"