The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ideologue

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 23, 2013, 08:55:28 PM
The telescope I bought for the kids has been observing a closet.  :(

No neighbors with open blinds? :(
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Caliga

Quote from: Ideologue on August 23, 2013, 08:54:38 PM
You can see it?  Naked eye or telescope?  Either way, that's pretty cool.
You can see it with the naked eye, but it pretty much looks like an extremely bright star.  It crossed the entire visible sky in like 3 minutes.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

Quote from: Ideologue on August 23, 2013, 08:56:11 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on August 23, 2013, 08:55:28 PM
The telescope I bought for the kids has been observing a closet.  :(

No neighbors with open blinds? :(

The Wiccan bitch has a giant muffin top, the hot nurse across the street is never home and the family with the hot 17 year old moved away.

The azns are deeper within the older housing development.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ideologue

Shit, Cal, that's crazy.  I didn't know it was that visible.

Quotethe family with the hot 17 year old moved away.

What'd you do? :P
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ed Anger

Quote from: Ideologue on August 23, 2013, 09:00:17 PM
Shit, that's crazy.  I didn't know it was that visible.

Giant muffin tops reflect light.

Ed Anger

Quotethe family with the hot 17 year old moved away.

What'd you do? :P

Cried.

Ideologue

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 23, 2013, 09:01:08 PM
Shit, that's crazy.  I didn't know it was that visible.

Giant muffin tops reflect light.
:lol:

That they do. -_-
Kinemalogue

MadBurgerMaker

Heh. The new iPod rules. My stupid phone has 'beats audio,' which seems to be code for 'higher volume' no matter what. It's aiite. Sounds good, at least.

Lettow77

I was just offered a position to work in Kagawa, Shikoku. The work would be with teenagers, rent would likely be a bit less, and I think I prefer the location- But it also sounds like more work for less pay relative to the position I already have.

Besides that, I applied to work with the folks there a very long time ago- I had several jobs I thought I had a chance of receiving, and this wasn't one of them. They sure did leave me in the cold for a long time! This present employer moved quickly, and having agreed to work with him, it'd be faithless to not do so. Fidelity is the greatest virtue :3

I'd have been ecstatic about this news any day but today, but as it is I am still delighted to know two separate employers are willing to give me a job. Maybe you should move here, ide?
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Ideologue

Quote from: Lettow77 on August 23, 2013, 11:06:35 PM
Maybe you should move here, ide?

Hell, I should've.  I wish I were young.

I kid you, but I do wish you luck in your continuing journeys.
Kinemalogue

Ed Anger

I dreamt I was chain sawing llamas. Fucking medicine.

Ed Anger

Playing with the wife's Keruig coffee machines. I don't see the fascination with coffee.... OH MY GOD PUMPKIN COFFEE.

Ed Anger

All I need now is a sandwich vending machine and it'll be like waiting in the Maternity vending room.

11B4V

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 24, 2013, 02:54:51 AM
Playing with the wife's Keruig coffee machines. I don't see the fascination with coffee.... OH MY GOD PUMPKIN COFFEE.

They are the shit.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".