And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Savonarola

Quote from: Grey Fox on August 03, 2013, 08:27:51 PM
What's Tapatio?

Hot sauce, it's a little hotter than Tabasco and less vinegary.
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on August 04, 2013, 12:53:40 AM
Supposedly the Running of the Bulls is coming to the US.

What kind of bullshit is that?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on August 04, 2013, 02:10:28 AM
I'd like to punch Mike Huckabee in the throat. Fuck condescending fake twat.

MAH JEEZSUS

CountDeMoney

Now that's not just drunk, that's Siegy drunk.

QuoteDrunken driving charges have been filed against a southern New Jersey man who authorities say was driving a box truck that was on fire and missing its front tires.

Lakehurst police tell the Asbury Park Press that 36-year-old Michael Newmon of Manchester was hanging partially out of the cab window because of a shattered windshield when he was stopped around 3 a.m. Saturday.

Authorities say the truck had tree branches caught in it, with fire and smoke coming from below.

Because the truck was driven on its rims, police followed the marks left in the road and traced Newmon's journey about 15 miles to the Route 70/Route 72 circle in Burlington County. They found the truck had driven across the circle, struck a tree and drove through bushes.

Lettow77

Feeling merry. All the students i've been meeting have been great folks, and the atmosphere of daily life is really charming.

Things are fluffy and cute.
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Savonarola

I saw a job posting at GE in Melbourne, Australia for a position called "Master Black Belt."   :ph34r:

It turns out the job was a lot lamer than the title made it sound.   :outback:
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

fhdz

and the horse you rode in on

fhdz

Quote from: Savonarola on August 04, 2013, 09:07:47 AM
I saw a job posting at GE in Melbourne, Australia for a position called "Master Black Belt."   :ph34r:

It turns out the job was a lot lamer than the title made it sound.   :outback:

Six Sigma's not so bad.
and the horse you rode in on

Tonitrus

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 04, 2013, 07:17:45 AM
Quote from: 11B4V on August 04, 2013, 12:53:40 AM
Supposedly the Running of the Bulls is coming to the US.

What kind of bullshit is that?

Anchorage already does this with reindeer.

Grey Fox

I have to go back to work in 1 week.

I'm conflicted about it. On one side, I'm over being at home & on vacation. On the other side, It's pretty fun to be on vacation most of summer, I don't want it to end.

For reference, I haven't worked since June 21st.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

CountDeMoney

That just breaks my heart.

Admiral Yi

Do you not travel much for vacation GF?