News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

katmai

Dummies with drug problems it seems.

QuoteCory Monteith, who played heart throb Finn Hudson in the Fox hit "Glee," was found dead in a Vancouver hotel room Saturday, Vancouver police said. He was 31.

Police said the cause of death was not immediately apparent, but they ruled out foul play.

Monteith spent time in rehab early this year, checking into a drug addiction treatment facility in April.

He had been frank about his struggles with substance abuse, telling Parade magazine in 2011 that he began using drugs at 13, and by 19 went into rehab after his mother and friends intervened.

Monteith had been on the musical comedy show since it began in 2009.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Eddie Teach

31 year old, playing high schooler.  :rolleyes:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Syt

A spot the difference kind of image, published in Austrian tabloid "Kronen-Zeitung". Not in the 1930s or 1950s, but last Saturday. :bleeding:

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Phillip V

They should try colored cartoons.

Syt

Quote from: Phillip V on July 14, 2013, 11:36:43 PM
They should try colored cartoons.

I see what you did there.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Eddie Teach

you got something against duck people?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

The Brain

Quote from: Syt on July 14, 2013, 11:32:58 PM
A spot the difference kind of image, published in Austrian tabloid "Kronen-Zeitung". Not in the 1930s or 1950s, but last Saturday. :bleeding:

What's so weird about the pic? I don't see race, so someone will have to explain.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Josquius

I'm off to a party with some of my students.
Tonight I cross the line into the realms of creepy teacher.
Yey!
██████
██████
██████

CountDeMoney

It's only creepy if you try to fuck them.

Josquius

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 15, 2013, 04:30:48 AM
It's only creepy if you try to fuck them.
How about if you only lay the ground work for after they graduate? :p
██████
██████
██████

CountDeMoney

That's not creepy.  That's forward thinking.

mongers

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Malthus

Quote from: Syt on July 14, 2013, 11:32:58 PM

To be topical, the second image should have Zimmerman taking aim at the kid.  :P
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

lustindarkness

Grand Duke of Lurkdom