News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

It would appear that we are back online.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

katmai

Quote from: Razgovory on July 12, 2013, 11:11:53 PM
It would appear that we are back online.

No thanks to you, ya breaker <_<
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

jimmy olsen

Quote from: The Brain on July 12, 2013, 07:51:47 AM
At least he got the toaster.
:huh: I don't get how that reference applies here

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Razgovory

Why are you posting webcomics from 7 years ago?

Eddie Teach

Quote from: jimmy olsen on July 13, 2013, 12:36:56 AM

You don't remember Fireblade's adaptation of Scipio's dino comic?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Razgovory

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on July 13, 2013, 01:46:44 AM

It was only a decade ago.  I mean, c'mon.

Eddie Teach

I don't recall there being any mentions of toasters between the thread where Scipio made the original comment and the thread where the dino comic appeared. It is essentially the reason the meme exists.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on July 13, 2013, 01:46:44 AM

I remembered the toaster story, forget about the dino comic until you brought it up.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
1 Karma Chameleon point

jimmy olsen

I think I've become literally addicted to dark chocolate.

1 Karma Chameleon point

merithyn

Too adorable. Girl sings Nerdy Love Song with help of her ukulele-playing kitten.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rkWy8nRWPGk
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Archaeologists digging on a pyramid in Egypt have found a mummy covered in chocolate and nuts. Experts believe it to be Pharaoh Roche.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

mongers

Quote from: Baron von Schtinkenbutt on July 13, 2013, 03:54:39 PM
Archaeologists digging on a pyramid in Egypt have found a mummy covered in chocolate and nuts. Experts believe it to be Pharaoh Roche.

:D
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

jimmy olsen

1 Karma Chameleon point