merithyn

More reason to give up Diet Pepsi.

But I do so love soda. :weep:
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Jacob

Just drink sparkling water instead. If you want some flavour, add some fruit juice.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

merithyn

Quote from: Jacob on July 03, 2013, 10:12:15 PM
Just drink sparkling water instead. If you want some flavour, add some fruit juice.

I don't like sparkling water. :(

merithyn

George Ryan is free after almost six years behind bars.

Only one Illinois governor incarcerated now. Yay, us!

Syt

Vienna gets its drinking water from mountain springs, and studies show that it has a better quality than most bottled water. So I'm rather happy drinking tap water.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Jacob

Quote from: merithyn on July 03, 2013, 11:27:04 PM
Quote from: Jacob on July 03, 2013, 10:12:15 PM

I don't like sparkling water. :(

It's not that hard a taste to acquire. What is it you like about soda? Is it a sugar addiction thing?

MadBurgerMaker

Damn. Got a Bexar County jury summons for the 16th. Laaaaaammmmmeeeeeee

Brazen

QVC UK, what were you thinking?!

QuoteIn view of recently reported events in the US, QVC has decided to cancel the shows with 50 Cent that were due to be aired on Sunday 7 July and therefore the STREET by 50 On-Ear headphone range will not currently be available to purchase from QVC UK.

Josquius

Ugh, today I found myself listening to Kyaru Pamyu Pamyu recently. Its the ninja song, the ninja references just do it. :bleeding:

For the unaware:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teMdjJ3w9iM

Warning: Its fucking poppy.
██████
██████
██████

Brazen

Urgent question - what do you call the place where soldiers queue up to collect their kit at the start of a tour of duty?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Brazen on July 04, 2013, 05:50:43 AM
Urgent question - what do you call the place where soldiers queue up to collect their kit at the start of a tour of duty?

In Basic Training, I think it's just called a Reception Facility here, but I'm not sure.

Josquius

Quote from: Brazen on July 04, 2013, 05:50:43 AM
Quartermaster's store?
██████
██████
██████

Tamas

Miss Wrestling Hungary:

CountDeMoney

Dog Torture 101

So sometimes Gangsta Kitty likes to have something sweet, so I was letting her lick some of the frosting of my Pop Tart.  Dog saw this and was like, "Hey, how the fuck do I get in on this?", tail all freaking out.

Yes, I gave her some, dammit.